Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nirvana Project [OoC Thread/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

Name: Itsu Solace

Appearance: A young woman with red hair with black highlights, a form-fitting black and red bodysuit, and a black leather sleeveless trenchcoat. Her hair is styled in a combination of both Yusei Fudo and Akiza Izinski, with 6 red and black-highlighted "fins", 3 on each side, and 6 shoulder-length red and black braids behind her head. She has a golden-colored left eye, which has a vertical-slashing scar that resembles a reflected version of Yusei's criminal mark, and a normal light-blue-colored right eye. Her face and body are covered in glowing light-blue circuitry that activates when she duels. Her "suit", which is actaully part of her body, is reminiscent of Akiza's Duel Runner outfit. She has a trenchcoat that is a black and red version of Seto Kaiba's trenchcoat, complete with 3 belt-spikes on either upper arm. She also has a gold and emerald amulet around her neck depicting an eclipse. The amulet is always faintly glowing, no matter how bright it is.

Personality: Similar to Pandora's.

How is he/she Related to your Character?: She's Pandora's mother.

Name: Desna Adats

Appearance: Featured

Personality: Badass.

How is he/she Related to your Character?: Itsu's Best Friend with no sexual relations at all.

Name: Daniel Andrews

Appearance: 6'4", 210 LBS, spiky, dirty-blond hair, blue eyes, a bit of an overweight figure, jeans, a funny T-Shirt, and a lab coat.

Personality: Fun-loving, but a bit stressed.

How is he/she Related to your Character?: He's related to all of them because he was the on-duty technician at the control center when things started glitching up.

Will these work?

And Trimage, you gonna include Yami as a spectator?

Plus, it turns out there will be some written Clown Warrior cards, so would you like me to write a list of all 50 Clown Warriors?

Guest Merciful Idiot

Amnesiac Protheus is fun to play with. I think I should make a separate being that separated from him which took the form the rest of the memories but I don't know.

Edit: You beat me to it by a couple of seconds.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Heh, by the way, Protheus has no real body, the Prothean went directly into the game.

Also, this Protheus looks 15, see the character appearance.

Archived