Yu-Gi-Oh! The Nirvana Project [OoC Thread/Started/Accepting]

Guest Merciful Idiot

Three-way-RockPaperScizzors, lol.

1: Rock!

2: Paper!

3: Scizzors!

2: .......So who wins?

3: It's a tie, I guess.

1: Nah, I think we've all lost....and won.....at the same time.

123: o_0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually it wasn't my idea to have a bar...if you read the first page post #9 theres a bar joined with the arcade.....thats how Vishnu could see us talking....then while we were dueling ( Post 18 ) he pulls out tea (not beer) he got from the bar....and i guess since you weren't in the story for a while i just put you in the bar so that you could be "in the picture" then from there you could walk over and talk to the characters...the bar was just a minor detail...you make it sound like some dramatic thing D:

as for the duel with pandora...when you guys finish your duel...we'll duel...i was planning on making cross obsessed with getting stronger since ever since he dueled the guy he noticed that his deck had been getting weaker...thus his cowardice LOL...but gimme feedback on this plan

....and as for the tournament...now that was just an interpretation of this sentence:

" but knowing KK they were probably going to start an event soon" it could be used by the AI's for their master plan...OR its just a figment of Cross's imgination and hes going crazy...thoughts? I'll post a visual map that i had of the island so far so that we're all on the same page lol ._.

Archived