Suggestion: Custom Card Discussion Forum

Frunk

Do you like this idea?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

Hey everyone,

I've suggested this in the Mod's Forum a few times, but it's mainly gone ignored, so I am posting this thread to see if there is any major flaw with my idea that I don't know about. Feel free to post any questions, comments and suggestions about this idea.

OK, my suggestion is a 7th main Custom Card forum, called something along the lines of "Custom Card Discussion" (feel free to suggest different names), the purpose of this forum would be to discuss anything related to Card-Making, exculding, of course, the posting of cards themselves (that's what the other forums a for), for example, you could post tutorials on making cards, make those polls like "What should my next set be?", post all those card archives, and generally discuss card-making.

Pretty simple in my opinion, please reply.

Cheers, Frunk.

It is great! You can do that because you are a Super Moderator.

no he can't, cuz only YCMaker can do that, since he is the admin.

also, i'm kinda along the same lines of Azuh. Not too much to talk about. And it can turn into easy spam fest.

no he can't' date=' cuz only YCMaker can do that, since he is the admin.

also, i'm kinda along the same lines of Azuh. Not too much to talk about. And it can turn into easy spam fest.

[/quote']

It's not that we're not able to, it's more that, we have the ability to, but it would be out of place to do something like that, it is YCMaker's site, and if something is to happen, he does it.

As for the spamfest, I have suggested to YCMaker, in my PM that included this suggestion too, that a new mod be employed to Customs, don't say it should be you, as I've told YCMaker who I believe it should and NEEDS to be. This person has already posted great ideas about numerous problems across the Customs category and I'm sure he'd be able to keep it spam-free.

no he can't' date=' cuz only YCMaker can do that, since he is the admin.

[/quote']

It's not that we're not able to, it's more that, we have the ability to, but it would be out of place to do something like that, it is YCMaker's site, and if something is to happen, he does it.

As for the spamfest, I have suggested to YCMaker, in my PM that included this suggestion too, that a new mod be employed to Customs, don't say it should be you, as I've told YCMaker who I believe it should and NEEDS to be. This person has already posted great ideas about numerous problems across the Customs category and I'm sure he'd be able to keep it spam-free.

as long as there is gonna be another Mod for custom cards.. itll have my vote

• 3 weeks later...

Archived