Real Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

whocaresrmd

Whos Better? Not my cards the people from the series  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whos Better? Not my cards the people from the series

Terrible OCG, and Duke can't own Pegasus, that's a known fact.

7/10

And I hate Kaiba and Yugi, both should fall of a cliff or somethin', Tea's a jabroni, Joey's a loser, Mai's weak, Tristan's useless, Yugi's useless too (oh c'mon, they could just let him fix the puzzle and then make him fall of a cliff or something), Mokuba's taking screen time when we could have seen more interesting duels, Kaiba's an jabroni with a boring deck.

ofcourse all that's humor but there's a point in these things I mentioned.

Im sorry' date=' but your set is not good enough to bump yet. Keep trying and we'll see where it goes.

[/quote']

How about saying something about the cards, instead of judging whether the Thread can be Bumped?

Sorry to say it, but bad cards.

Pics are slightly OK, but the OCG is way off. And it's "Blue-Eyes" monster, not "White Dragon".

These cards could do with some work.

4/10

Guest Jdrawer

For Pegasus, instead of "a monster with 'toon' or 'manga' in its name, just say a Toon monster. That should help make it clear. 'Cuz I don't think Pegasus hangs with Toon Alligator.

Im sorry' date=' but your set is not good enough to bump yet. Keep trying and we'll see where it goes.

[/quote']

How about saying something about the cards, instead of judging whether the Thread can be Bumped?

Pics are slightly OK, but the OCG is way off. And it's "Blue-Eyes" monster, not "White Dragon".

4/10

kaibas effect targets palain of white dragon do u c blue eyes in that title i dont

[/quote']

4/10

kaibas effect targets palain of white dragon do u c blue eyes in that title i dont

Well, by using the "White Dragon" thing, you're ruling out Shining Dragon, Ultimate Dragon, and White Stone of Legend and Kaibaman. Granted, the Blue Eyes restricts a number of Blue-Eyes Archetype monsters, but it allows for more cards than the White Dragon. And the Blue-Eyes one actually searches for the key Kaiba monster of BEWD, which in turn can be used in fodder for cards like Trade In, and then Birthright or CotH. By using this, your'e gaining more than the White Dragon one, where you need the Paladin, AND the Ritual, AND a Tribute(s) for the Summon.

First off, epic thumbs-down for using the Americanized names. BlehGluttony.jpg And misspelling them besides.

And is that really the Pharoah's name? wonderin_2.gif

Sorry to say it' date=' but bad cards.

4/10

[/quote']

Well, by using the "White Dragon" thing, you're ruling out Shining Dragon, Ultimate Dragon, and White Stone of Legend and Kaibaman. Granted, the Blue Eyes restricts a number of Blue-Eyes Archetype monsters, but it allows for more cards than the White Dragon. And the Blue-Eyes one actually searches for the key Kaiba monster of BEWD, which in turn can be used in fodder for cards like Trade In, and then Birthright or CotH. By using this, your'e gaining more than the White Dragon one, where you need the Paladin, AND the Ritual, AND a Tribute(s) for the Summon.

Since neither of those would work for The White Stone of Legend, I think a much better idea would be ""Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or a card with "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in its effect."

Ultimate Dragon doesn't matter anyway 'cause it's not in the Deck.

Archived