Ninetails dragon

kagome1013

Naruto... oh god I want to burn everything that's left of this.

it's starting to conquer the world with it's endless episodes. and it's overpowered I guess, it needs more stars and the picture isn't very good, remember that the strongest vanilla in yugioh is the Blue-Eyes White Dragon and it has 3000 ATK so I won't suggest more than 2900

1/10 That is not a syncro card

Synchro card this is not.

Waay OP'ed.

Vanilla Monsters are Monsters without an Effect' date=' so technically this isn't even a Vanilla, yet you styled it as one.

White BG = No-no.

1/10

[/quote']

All of the above and plus' date=' that's not even a dragon!

0/10

[/quote']

yikes is every one on this really harsh to new comers

yes its a card with an effect even though it's normal but giving it a 1 coz it isn't a synchro is harsh but if it is a synchro make it a synchro. simple. allthough everyone has a good point but it's better to give helpful advice rather than harsh words makeing people feel depressed and sad.

We are trying to give you helpful advice dude. Don't take our critisism harshly.

You need to think about making cards, when designing the card, it needs to look Realistic. These things that we've pointed out mean that it's not Realistic.

The exception to the Realistic rule, is if you're making a joke card, and they belong in the Joke Card thread.

Archived