One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

"That's weird." Daichi laughed. "Well now that that's over with, let's do what we do best." Daichi's body started getting bigger until it was the size and shape of a full grown gorilla. Daichi grabbed Arashi without warning and threw him in to the air. >I still haven't kicked your ass for trying to flirt with crystal.< As Arashi flew threw the air he transformed in to his half dragon form and used his wings to stop himself in the air. "Get over it monkey boy." Arashi Flew lower so that he was just out of Daichi's reach. "You really do suck at hiding your feelings. Have you at least told her you like her?"

>Shut your face, you overgrown lizard.< Daichi jumped in to the air and grabbed Arashi's leg. >Or I'll shut it for you!< Daichi threw Arashi in to the building, without realizing it he also through Arashi directly in to Dan.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan simply stood there with both hands inside his pockets. A big panel-like shadow barrier then caught Arashi. Dan simply walked out from the barrier. "If you two are going to fight, at least do it in the mountains or something. I don't want to see any buildings get destroyed just because you two want to beat the crap out of each other. Leave this town out of it." Dan said firmly. "That's pretty righteous of you Dan! And that's why you're a nice guy!" Jack said, once again being punched in the face. "No one asked for your oppinion Jack...." Dan stated with an annoyed tone.

Crystal watched intriged. It looked like both of them had ate a devil fruid. Dan the Shadow-Shadow Fruit, and Arashi a Zoan type. "Hm, that's interesting....Hey Daichi, Dan's right! You guys can fight later! I don't want you messing up the restaurant...I mean town." It was then Sana and Yura finally got outside. "Jeeze, you move even slower than Jack. You people really need some muscle." Sana said to Yura. "So what's going on- Why is Arashi fighting a Gorilla?"

"Looks like more people....Ah crap! They even have more people in their crew!!" Crystal suddenly went off to the side to sulk. "Am I mean? Unattractive? I just don't understand. I've done everything right....Oh the aggony..."

"You bastard Dan." Arashi fell to the ground after hitting his head on the shadow. "I'll get you back for that, I swear it." Arashi shifted back to normal as he got off the ground. "Fine, no more fighting." Daichi shifted back to his human form and went over to comfort Crystal. "Come on, you're the best captain I know. Besides, who needs a bunch of crew members when you have me?" He put his hand on Crystals head and smiled. "Hey. Weren't we going to eat?"

Trace stood there, staring at Allaine as she skidded along the ground, right up to his feet. He looked down at her body, his facial expression remaining the same. He looked bored, and he really was. She hadn't been tough at all. Her Zoan Devil Fruit was much like his own, and so he knew alot of what she could do with it. He reached down and grabbed her by the shoulder. "Please don't get blood on my clothes." he said. "Sorry about this. The Fleet Admiral wanted to ask you some questions. Also, I'm not going to tie you up. Just know that if you move, you'll be in alot of pain from those wounds." he said as he picked her up and put her onto his shoulders. He then walked off of Allaine's ship and began walking to his own. He kicked off of the ground and disappeared using Soru. He reappeared near his ship and first put Allaine into it before getting in himself. He then picked up the map to see where the next island was. "Ah...James Spriggs. You're next." he said as his finger changed into a claw and he crossed off Blackbard Island on the map. His boat pushed off, and he was set to head to Blackbard Island.

Yura just stood there quietly with a sweatdrop on his forehead. "(Maybe if I didn't have to carry you..... I would move a little bit faster.....)" Yura thought to himself. Dan just stared at Arashi. "I'm only thinking about the town you idiot.... I don't care if you two fight, but go do it somewhere else...." Dan replied calmly. "Alright, alright people. Stop with all of this arguing. (Sheesh.... Do I always have to be the peacemaker....)" Jack thought to himself. "Well I disagree with you on that Arashi's brother, I say the more the marrier!" Jack replied, completely forgetting Daichi's name. "Yura, Sana, and Yoh, what are you three doing out here?" Dan asked. "..... I didn't want to go out here..... but Sana did....." Yura answered. "Ehh, I'm just following Sana and Yura." Yoh said.

-Meanwhile-

"You Marine scum make me sick.... Why are you doing this? I'm minding my own business aren't I? Are do you just get your sick kicks out of kidnapping innocent women like me?" Allaine asked in a annoyed tone of voice.

Alex walked out with her arm half-tiger. "Okay, which of you bakas caused that disruption???" She said, looking, then seeing the gorilla. "Okay, who let the local Gorilla loose?" She then sighed. (This might be normal.) She thought, then looked as she instantly perked up. She then spoke, "It's okay, whoever fesses up doesn't get hit with all my might." She then saw Crystal sulking in the corner. "What's wrong, hun? It looks like you just got dumped, BAD, or said you were not beautiful." She put her non half-tiger hand on her shoulder.

Crystal suddenly jumped up a star struck look in her eyes, "Oh yes food!" She then turned to Alex and smiled, "Thanks for your consideration. I'm Crystal Thorn, Captain of the Black Rose pirates. Are you part of the Cute waiter's crew too?" Meanwhile, Sana nodded at what Yura said. "Yeah, Yura said curiosity killed the cat...But I'm not a cat so I figured I was safe. So what happened out here? And who's the chick and guy who looks like a mini Ari?" She asked putting her elbow's on top of Yura's head and resting her head in her palms.

"I'm not cute!!! And the name's Dan!!!" Dan yelled out from afar upon hearing Crystal calling him cute once again. Yura simply stood quietly with a large sweatdrop on his forehead as Sana placed her elbow on top of his head. "..... why me....." Yura muttered quietly. "Huh? Oh well the mini Arashi is Arashi's brother, who I forgot the name of, I just call him Arashi's brother...." Jack replied while holding Dan back. "Arashi has a brother? I never knew that...." Yoh said. "Of course not, you're not even a part of our crew to know that." Jack responded. "And the hot babe over there is Crystal, captain of the Black Rose crew, and there's another cutie over there, but I didn't catch her name." Jack said pointing to Otsumi.

"It's Otsumi....But I'd rather stay out of this..." Otsumi said standing at the far back of the group. "You guys are all too crazy for my liking." Sana nodded watching Jack hold Dan back from going after Crystal. "I see....So she is the one who called Dan cu-Wait, she's a pirate? I've never even heard of the Black Rose crew before. And from the looks of it there's not that many people in the crew."

"Hey! It's not my fault! People wouldn't know a good pirate crew if it bit them on the rear end! As for you, Mr. Cute Waiter-"

"Stop calling him cute!" Sana yelled pushing down on Yura's head and pointing an angry finger at Crystal, who ignored her and continued talking as if she wasn't inturrupted.

"-I'm no good with name. I can hardly remember Daichi's name or Arashi's name. It's not my fault I have terrible memory." She shrugged.

"Otsumi huh? Cute name!" Jack said as he winked at her. "Do you wanna go out with me sometime?" Jack asked only to be punched in the face by Dan once again. "You idiot, stop thinking about girls for ten minutes would you?!" Dan said annoyingly. After hearing Crystal calling him cute once again, Dan tried to charge after her, only to be held back by Jack. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!! AND DAN IS NOT A HARD NAME TO REMEMBER!!!! AT LEAST JUST CALL ME WAITER THEN!!!!" Dan yelled out. The big sweatdrop on Yura's forehead grew even bigger. "....." Yura was silent however and didn't attempt to spoke out.

"Yes, I am the most recent member of them, I live on this island, & just like the captain & Arashi," She turned her body half-Tiger for a moment. "I ate a Devil Fruit, but by accident. I fell down the hill, got tangled in a vine, my face flew forward, & it got in my mouth. No use spitting it out, I swallowed it. It was apparently a Zoan. I'm sorry, Crystal, if you wanted me as a crewmember, but i'm with Dan. I even helped him fight, I fought the Mountain Bandit Boss's subordinate, who is able to produce a KO gas, & beat her." She explained to Crystal.

Crystal ignored Dan and faced Alex. "Oh don't worry. I wasn't trying to recruit you or anything, I was mearly curious thats all. I may complain about it from time to time, but I believe Daichi and I can handle any crew with just us. That's how much faith I have in our abilities.....That....And a stratigic withdral..."

Otsumi blushed, "Well actually...I'm engaged to be married. Or at least I've been asked. I haven't really said yes or no yet."

"So what about you two?" Crystal asked turning to Sana and Yura. "What are your names? I take it Jack and the Cute Waiter-

"Stop that!" Sana yelled

"-already told you my name. So how about it?" She finished smiling.

Kurage ate lunch like the rest of them and when it was time to exit the ship she did so. Looking around, she waited for the other captain to exit the ship before she said what she wanted to. Nova Had enjoyed her lunch. She made that every obvious when she shouted to Eureka. "Why can't you cook this good?!" She liked to make Eureka fired up. It was funny. She never ment to hurt him by saying these things and she was almost sure he knew that but she still hoped he didn't think otherwise. Nova saw the boat moving at high speeds and her jaw dropped. "Hmm, I wonder what Kind of powers that Devil fruit gives him." When they arrived she waited for her entire crew to exit the ship. Ifrit followed behind Vincent and Nova came after him. She had forgotten about Eureka so she didn't wait for him. Once Nova exited Kurage looked from K to Nova. "What's the game plan?" She asked not sure if they had any ideas. Nova looked at Kurage with a bewildered expression. "A plan?" She thought to herself. She never made plans.. but of course they did usually have them be put into bad and challenging situations. She itched her head for a moment the looked at K. "I got nothing." She said then smiled innocently at him. "I say we divide and search but that's just me." Kurage gave a slight laugh under her breath. She thought the Captain of the Djinn pirates was a goof for no even thinking about a plan. However Nova did not see her laugh thankfully. Ifrit stood there silently he did eat either. food never appealed to him since he was originally a boat.

"Hey, I'm not Mini anything!! I'm over 6 feet Daichi yelled at Sana after being called small. He then turned to Jack. "And my name is Daichi. Dai-Chi! Remember it you dumb ass." Steam was pouring out of his ears for a second before he stopped and looked at Arashi. "So what the hell is an Ari anyways?"

"That's my nickname. Dumb ass." Arashi answered almost immediately and was not surprised in the least my Daichi's question. "Oh, thanks!" Both Arashi and Daichi looked at Sana. "We look nothing alike!!" They both yelled at the same time. Even though they would never admit it, it was easy to tell that Daichi and Arashi where brothers do to there similar appearance.

"Anyways, Crystal is right We don't really need a lot of crew members. I know of a few one man pirate crew that did pretty good, I don't see why you cant make it with only two."

"Engaged to be marry? What a shame...." Jack said as he depressingly lowered his head. Jack then raised his head again. "Well, I don't know if you want to be or not, but I say you should never force these kind of things if your not ready. So if you ever face the person who ask you, tell them the truth straight from your heart if you want to be married yet or not." Jack said as he placed his fist in front of his chest. Jack then turned to Daichi with a calm smile. "So Daichi is it? Alright I understand, but it looks to me like you might as well be called Arashi or Arashi be called Daichi cause your personality is also disturbingly similar.... You're right, you can make it with only yourself, but it just mean you have to work a little harder, but it's not impossible. However, I just like to socialize with people so I say it's better to have more people." Jack said, crossing his arms.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP- {Sigh} What's the point.... She's not going to pay any attention to what I say, so I'll just ignore it...." Dan said with his head down. "I'm Yura..... The doctor of the Devil Bat Crew..... Pleasure to meet you....." Yura said calmly. "If your wondering why he talks like that, well, I think he may suffer from a personality defect...." Jack whispered to Crystal about Yura's almost emotionless voice.

Upon hearing Allaine's questions, Trace laughed out loud. It was sudden, and would probably shock her. "Minding your own business? You're a pirate. I'm a Marine. Plus, it didn't seem like you were minding your own business when I came to get you." Trace said, staring down at Allaine with his bored expression. "Fleet Admiral Kami wants to question you. If it were up to me, I would have just let you continue what you were doing. It was a pain coming out here anyway." Trace said. He then turned his attention back to the sea before him. Blackbard Island was just a little close, he could feel it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr waited and watched as everyone got off of the ship. After Nova got off, Kurage asked him about a plan. He had no plans at the moment. He thought that Nova would already have a plan since it was her crew. "We can split up if you want." he said. He didn't really care as to what they did. He just wanted to hurry and find those crewmates before something bad happened to them.

"Humph, you're right, I knew a Marine was going to be sent here anyways, but I didn't know it was important enough to send an Admiral...." Allaine responded. "So Kami was the one who sent you huh? How interesting, I guess he wants to question me about a certain pirate, I don't think he has told you, has he?" Allaine asked. "Well it doesn't matter, Spriggs will be a tougher opponent than me, so you might as well turn back around. But I already know that you won't so I'll just have to say good luck in the afterlife Marine scum...." Allaine taunted.

"No, he hasn't told me, and frankly I don't care at the moment. I have more important things to think about. I'll find out from him myself." Trace said, folding his arms across his chest as he looked across the open sea. When Allaine said that Spriggs was a tougher opponent, Trace looked at her. "I know. That's why I came after you first. Anyway, you didn't even see half of my power, so don't judge me too soon Trace said. He chuckled to himself a little, and then turned back to look at the sea. An island was now coming into view. "That must be where he's at." Trace said.

"Humph, you sure are confident.... But confidence could mean death when it comes to these waters...." Allaine warned. "Well, it doesn't matter if you have not used half of your power level yet, because Spriggs will end things quickly...." Allaine said as she closed her eyes. "(It seems the Marines may know a little something about the treasure Captain Jack's been trying to find for so long.... But it doesn't matter.... Not anymore....)" Allaine thought to herself.

On Blackbard Island, Spriggs and his crew were getting ready to leave. "Alright men, it doesn't seem likely that the map for Captain John's Treasure Island is located here, but I also doubt that she-witch Allaine has gotten her greedy paws on it either, so we'll move on to the next islands!" Spriggs explained. Unlike Allaine, Spriggs did not know that the Marines has sent an Admiral here to take him back to Marineford.

"I don't need confidence." Trace said without turning around to look at Allaine. "Not when I'm the youngest Admiral ever to live." Trace said. He had been recruited into the Marines at a young age, and then he had been promoted through the ranks rather quickly. He was now an Admiral at the age of 26. That had to say something about his skills, but he knew that Allaine didn't know that, and so of course she would doubt his skills. By now, Trace was pulling closer to the island, and his boat was about 30 feet from it. Without waiting for it to pull up closer, he stood up and disappearing using Soru. He later appeared on the beach of the island, walking towards Spriggs ship with his hands in his pockets. His ship would dock to the island on it's own when it reached it and bumped into the sandy beach.

"(The youngest admiral alive? Quite a heavy burden he must be carrying.... or not.... Hopefully for Spriggs, he's quite the adept fighter, especially considering the envoironment on Blackbard Island.... Let's see how he'll handle himself....)" Allaine thought to herself, pretty sure that Spriggs will be able to defeat Trace, however, it's for this reason, Trace was chosen by Kami to capture Spriggs, knowing that his abilities aren't limited to a certain altitude.

Spriggs meanwhile was already sensing something disrupting the pattern of the sandy beach that he was currently located at along with his crew and ship. "This vibration.... I wonder who or what could be here besides me and my crew? No matter, as long as I stay here, any enenmy will be dead meat when they encounter me, hehehe...." Spriggs was feeling rather confident of his abilities, however, this may lead to his downfall....

Archived