One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Trace looked at Allaine as she responded to his question. "So she doesn't know a thing. I thought they would know as to why Kami wanted them captured." Trace thought to himself. He looked at Allaine and Spriggs bicker absentmindedly. He was thinking about something. Just what did Kami want to question them about. Usually, Kami told him alot of the things he had on his mind. They had a pretty close relationship even though Trace never acted like it, and so it was kind of weird that Kami hadn't told him much. He would just have to find out. "Stop fighting. You're rocking the boat." Trace said and sighed as he looked out at the open sea. He then turned back towards the two of them. "Notice that I didn't tie either of you up. I can easily throw you into the sea right now and let you drown. Be quiet and calm down. Even if you two tried to double team me, you would have no chance." Trace said. Then after he said that, a smile appeared on his serious, bored looking face. He knew that Allaine had been shot in all of her joints and so she couldn't move very well, and Spriggs was in the middle of the open sea, so he couldn't use his powers very well while Trace could. He could just fly away and use his Rankyaku techniques. "Now, how about we all just enjoy the open sea breeze? Eh?" he said, as he leaned over and patted Spriggs on his shoulder. "Tell me, how has your day been today?" Trace asked as the smile on his face widened even more. He was now just playing around with the two. He wanted to see how they would react to him going from being so serious to being so open and happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When both Toni and Eureka said that they were ready to go, Kadyr was finally ready as well. He jumped onto Tiki who had now grown to his large size to accomodate them all. Kadyr situated himself on the bird so that he did not fall off. even if he did fall off, he could just fly using his devil fruit powers, but he wanted to make sure he didn't fall off. He didn't really like people he had just met knowing completely about his Devil Fruit. He knew that Eureka knew that he had one and knew that it was a Logia, but he was not sure if he knew just what type of Devil Fruit it was. Kadyr then looked to Toni, letting her know that she could tell Tiki to begin flying. He was going to let her be in charge this time and control their transportation instead of him controlling it. He would sit back and act as their defense should they be attacked within the air.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are you sure you're fine? Your speech patterns is, uhh... well, how do I put this?...." Dan pondered to himself as he placed his left hand on his chin and looked at the sky while using his right hand to scratch his head. Dan then placed his right hand back into his pocket and covered his mouth with the side of his fist while giving a light cough. Dan then placed his left hand into his pocket as well and began to talk, finally finding the word he needed. ".... Unusual...." Dan said. "In fact.... I've been noticing you talking like this whenever you accidentally bump into me. Your face also turns red. Is there something wrong with me to cause you to talk like this?" Dan asked still clueless about everything.

-Meanwhile-

Spriggs raised an eyebrow in response to Trace's strange behavior. "Umm.... I'm fine except for when you captured me.... I think I'll just let you talk to Allaine while I sit somewhere else...." Spriggs replied as he moved to a different spot on the boat, but while he was moving, he pushed Allaine closer to Trace. "You two can talk.... I'll stay over here...." Spriggs said with a malicious smile forming on his face. "(Why you little insignificant insect! I'll kill you if I had the chance!)" Allaine thought to herself while angrily starring at Spriggs. She then turned back to Trace with a nervous smile. "Umm.... I'm gonna to sit somewhere else too, hehe...." Allaine said nervously as she squirmed her way to another location, away from Trace and Spriggs. "(What a weirdo.... To think he became an Admiral?.... The Marines have really lowered their personality standards haven't they?....)" Allaine thought to herself. "(That smile creeps me out immensely....)" Spriggs thought to himself.

Toni waited until both her Captain and Eureka was on Tiki before leaning forward and saying, "Ok big fela. We're all ready, just head in that direction." She pointed to her right which was roughly North-west, which she figured was the best way to go. If the lost rew mates were anywhere, then somewhere near the center of the island is where they're at...That is considering if they were captrued by the Indians, and were still alive. The Indian's tribe had to be dead center, or at least that's what she hoped. Tiki was flying through the air smoothly happily squaking at Toni as she spoke about random things.

--------------

"What? Of course there's nothing wrong with you! It's all me." Sana quickly tried to explain and then looked down. "I just get really nervous when I bump into you.....Because.." She sighed sadly, "I just think you might be mad at me or something. It's stupid I know but I guess when I do something wrong I sometimes think about when I was back home. You know how strict they are...Yeah...That's it.."

"Hmm.... That's all?" Dan asked as he gave a slight smirk. "Well, you don't need to worry about that Sana. I have no reason to be mad over a mistake you made, we are humans afterall, well some of us." Dan whispered the last part while secretly pointing at Jack. "Anyways I know I may be uptight sometimes, and that may remind you of home in some way, but you can rest assure I won't be mad." Dan reassured Sana. "And I'll try to be less tense so my presence won't be such a serious one.... By the way Sana, I'm curious.... What was your home like?" Dan asked.

-Meanwhile-

Laguna sat back on his chair and rest his feet on a nearby cabinet. Laguna took a bottle of rum from a nearby chest and drank half of it in one take. "Hope they can succeed in finding their lost crewmates...." Laguna said as he looked up. "..... I wish I could've found mines....." Laguna said with a hint of remorse in his voice.

Eureka got on the bird with everyone else. Then he saw all the black smoke. He tapped Toni's shoulder. "We must go there. It's Nova! She must be in trouble, she would never cause such a scene otherwise." Eureka said to Toni. Eureka hoped she was alright. But he knew it wasn't. They needed to get there as quickly as possible, something terrible was happening. Eureka only wished he had known what exactly was going wrong. His stomach started to churn. He was filled with worry. "Please Tiki we must hurry." He added looking at the bird and rubbing his hand against Tiki's back.

Pandora looked at Vincent. "Everything alright?" He could tell that Vincent was concerned about something but when he chose to go on anyway Pandora did not second guess him. He went with him and kept up. They needed to move out of there quickly before more Indian's showed up. Not to mention that loud noise that sounded off. He was curious as to what the purpose of it was.

"Yep. That makes the score 67 wins, 12 draws." Daichi smirked. "He's getting stronger, but he's to focused on wining." Saya was standing by Daichi watching Crystal. "Captain, are you done looking around? I'm not really in to this kind of stuff." Daichi nodded in agreement. "She's right. Besides, if we stay here any longer those guys you cheated might come back, this time with reinforcements."

Riki stared at the smoke that was coming from the trees. "Something's not right!" Riki's skin turned to normal. "I have to go help them." He glanced back at Vincent. "No. I already said I would help search for there friends." He followed Vincent. "If only Daichi and Arashi where here. Between the three of us, there's almost nothing we can't do." Riki thought to himself as he walked through the woods.

Toni looked behind them at Eureka's request and saw the black smoke. "Your Captain?...." She looked up at K in a silent question, but remembered what he said about not leaving the crew members behind. Besides if that was K trying to signal for help she would've done everything to go over there. "Tiki, turn around! We're heading for the black smoke!" Toni yelled pointing in their new direction. Tiki squawked and made a smooth 180 now heading for Nova's position.

Vincent shook his head, "I'm fine. We need to keep moving. If we stay in one place too long we might attract more Indiands." Vincent tried to act indifferent on the surface but inside his nerves were shot. He didn't want anything to happen to his crew and the fact he couldn't do anything to help killed him. He heard Irift's cannons go off earlier and then a loud ominous sound. Like a conch being blown. It was strange because Vincent we sure that more Indians were in hiding but after that sound they all vanished. "What did that sound mean?...."

The poison inside of Irift was spreading quickly. It had already sat for a good three minutes and the spot he was shot was turning a deep obsidian black. The poison was to targed the red blood cells that travel all around the body by turning the cells black as it held the offending illness. Then it would let the heart do all of the work by pumping the blood through the entire body, and because the black cells don't hold much oxygen Irift breathing rate would increase causing the heart to pump quicker for faster cell movement. Unless the type of poison could be identified, and the antidote could be found...Irift will die in the next Half hour.

---------------

"Alright, then lts get going. I was just making sure you were done Saya. I'm ready to go." Crystal said as she started to make her way back to the ship. "So Daichi where are we heading to next? Lougetown right?..."Navigation was never her best skill so she usually puts everything on Daichi. She hardly did anything on the boat...Well she cooked but not anymore with Sana on board.

Sana blinked after Dan asked his question. "My home....Hmm...Well like I said I had a very strict life befor I joined your crew. Everything I did was planned out. From my dress style down to the very food I ate. I had absolutely no freedom, and if I ever did anything my parents disliked I would trapped in my room for days. The only time I would be allowed to leave is to meet with the many suitors my parents had for me. They were determined to marry me off to a respected, wealthy, and honorable man....Unfortunately for me most of them were old enough to be my father." Sana paused to think. "As a matter of fact I was supposed to be married to someone the day before I ran away. I could take it and I definitely didn't want to marry someone in their late 30's. So I ran away for the third time and this time I got away. After some minor complications I eventually ran into Dan and joined his crew."

Sana placed a hand on her chin with a far off look in her eyes. "They're probably back home by now....There's no way they stayed at our vacation home for this long......."

As soon as they neared the smoke Eureka could see Ifrit in his giant hybrid form laying motionless. His leg was turning black from the looks of it. "Oh no." Eureka said. He felt like he was going to vomit. He was so worried. When Tiki landed on the ground Eureka quickly jumped off and rand to Ifrit. "What happened?" He said looking at Kurage and Nova. Then he shook his head and got closer to Ifrit. "Never mind. I can tell just by looking at the wound it is some kind of poison." Eureka looked over his leg. He needed to start quick. Eureka's fingers turned into sharp spikes and he slammed all ten of them into Ifrit. Eureka injected special hormones that will destroy the poisons that rendered him asleep. He was going to need to be awake for this procedure as painful as it would be. After Ifrit showed signs of being awake Eureka climbed onto him and walked to his upper chest. "Okay Ifrit this is going to be incredibly painful but I'm going to need you to stay away for the entire thing. I don't know how much time I have so I need to work fast. I'm going to inject you with hormones that will use the full potential of your immune system and vanquish the poison from within your body." Eureka never had to deal with such threatening poisons before. He could tell from the black leg that it was very ominous and needed to be dealt with with the utmost care. Eureka then slammed his right hand into the Ifrit's chest near where his heart was. That was the most vital place to protect so he started there. The special hormones would fill the heart then be pumped through the body. This caused the poison to stop from spreading as quickly. Then Eureka went to Ifrits leg. There he slammed both of his hands in the center of the blackness injecting more hormones. Only this were different then the ones that he injected into the heart. These hormones were ready to fight the poison already rather then awaken his immune system.These are the ones that would cause him the most pain. Since they would have to destroy some of the cells and purge the poison. The black cells would be able to be reverted back to normal through the work of the immune system. Eureka's job was done. They just had to sit back and wait. Eureka then opened up his briefcase slowly. He reached into it not opening it entirely. Then he pulled out a lollipop and walked over to Ifrit's mouth. "Here you go!" He knew that the lollipop would be incredibly small for Ifrit but it was his ritual to give one to every patient. The poisons should be stopped in about five minuets. But it was going to take about an hour to fully rid Ifrit of the poison.

As the large bird approached Kurage got into a position to defend Ifrit. "More trouble?" Then Nova saw Eureka leaning over the bird and looking frantic. "No! It's help!" Nova said with such excitement. She was so glad that Eureka had arrived. Then she began to wonder where on earth they found such a bird that would give them a ride. "He was hit with darts that put him to sleep then-" She was cut off when Eureka told her "Never mind." Normally she would get irritated for being interrupted but in this situation she was not bothered in the slightest. She sat back and looked around in case any more Indians decided to show up. After Ifrit was injected and he began to awaken he slightly opened his eyes to see a silhouette of a goofy looking figure before him. The figure said something about pain and being awake. He was so far out of it he could not comprehend on what was being said. Then the figure slammed his hand into his chest and Ifrit's body filled with such agony. His eyes shot open fully and the cannons fired that were at his sides. Ifrit let out a scream as pain rushed through him. He could not think straight. Everything went blurry and his body started to shake. He let out another yell of pain then became slightly motionless. He looked at the sky. He could see it nicely since His fall cause some trees to be knocked over. Then Eureka injected his leg. A pain crept through him that was so unbearable Ifrit lost control. He began to kick and roll and flail the giant cannons about firing them recklessly. Nova turned to magma and shot to the right to avoid being hit by one of the cannon balls. "Oh Ifrit. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from this pain." Nova said with such sadness. Ifrit looked up at the sky again and arched his back screaming at the top of his lungs. The pain was tearing through him. Then his eye's started to close slowly and he fell backwards once more. If Eureka did not act quick then Ifrit may fall back asleep and enter a coma.

Eureka Watched as Ifrit lost control. He quickly evaded to the left to avoid an oncoming giant cannonball. That is when He saw Ifrit starting to close his eyes. "Uh-oh." He said out loud. After Ifrit crashed into the ground Eureka huried over to him. "YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAKE!" Eureka slammed his fingers into Ifrit once more. This time he injected him with hormones that will keep him awake, "You lost the lollipop I gave you!" Eureka said noticing it not in his mouth anymore. Eureka then opened up his briefcase once more only this time he pulled out a very large syringe that was completely filled. He slammed it into Ifrit then injected the medication. "This will cause the pain to lessen. However you must stay awake!"

"Yep. Lougetown, the execution place of the pirate kings monkey D. Luffy and Gol D. Roger." Daichi shifted in to a horse. >Anyways. Let's hurry back to the ship before Arashi decides he wants revenge.< Although this was a joke he was still eager to get off the island and back to the ocean. "Hey Daichi." Saya stared at Daichi's horse morph. "You're gonna give me a ride right? I've always wanted to ride a horse." Daichi lowered to the ground. >Well I was gonna make you walk, but I can't turn down a request from a girl.< Saya jumped on his back and grabbed the mane. "So you have the horse horse fruit? You must be strong if you where able to beat a dragon devil fruit with something like this!"

Kurage Jumped into the air to dodge a cannonball. "Hopefully he does not keep letting loose much longer. But I say that Eureka and maybe one other stay behind with Ifrit and the rest go one. We Should look for the crew members and get out of here as quickly as possible." Nova thought about Kurage's words. She agreed with them but if any one was to stay behind with them she wanted to be the one. However she couldn't because if she stayed then Vincent would be the only one who knew what her crew members looked like. "Well I must go then. I cannot stay because without me none of you know who the crew members we are looking for look like."Ifrit was now feeling the medicine kick in. His body felt so strange, it never was doing so much work at once. It was making him sleepy. Although the boost that Eureka gave him to keep him awake was working too. He was tired but he did not feel like sleeping. Kurage nodded. She wondered who should stay behind. "Well let's figure out out of us three.." Referring to Captain K Toni and herself, "Who stays and who goes.. I say that if Captain K goes Me and Toni should stay but if Captain K stays then me and Toni should stay."

"I've got a better Idea. just give me five more minuets." Eureka said. By now the first dose of hormones would have fulfilled their job and the poison would be unable to spread. However he did not want to inject him with so many hormones at ones. It could cause heavy damage to his body doing so many things at once. After those five minuets the black on Ifrits leg would start to look as if its fading slightly. Eureka knew it was time that he could do something else. He then injected a final does of hormones into Ifrit. This caused his body to shrink slowly. Eventually he was the size of his normal human form and his cannons had formed back into arms. "Now, I say you all wait here while Tiki, Ifrit and I return to K's ship. If that is alright with K of course. Then once I have Ifrit safely aboard I will send Tiki back to you so you all can continue with out us. I will keep a weathered eye to the sky in case you set off the flair." Eureka has special training with CP9 abilities and he would rush to their aid quickly as long as they weren't to far away. Eureka's arm muscles expanded and he lifted up Ifrit with ease setting him on the bird. Eureka then got onto the bird as well. "How does that sound to everyone?" He said waiting for their okay.

The drugs were working very well for Ifrit by now. He did not even realize that he was in his human form. Then when Eureka place him on the bird his mumbled. "Fluffy.." Along with other unrecognizable words. He had no idea what was going on at all. But in the moment He did not mind. Kurage thought about what Eureka said. "It sounds alright to me. The ship shouldn't be to far so the wait would not be to long. Although it's up to Captain K and Nova." Kurage said. Nova had no problem what so ever with the plan Eureka cam up with. But it really didn't matter because I wasn't her ship. "Well I'm all for it. What do you say, K?" Nova asked. She figured he would be fine with it but it is always nice to make sure about those kinds of things before just assuming and causing something.

Crystal nodded her 'ok' and spotted the ship. Next to hers there was the Devil Bat's but se didn't see them anywhere near the docks. "Ok let's get going Lougetown is about a two day journey from here and that's in good weather conditions...Or at least that's what Daichi told me earlier. So if that's the case then we can't waste any time." She smiled at Daichi and Saya. "I don't care if I only have you two. I'd rather that then a 100 stupid pirates anyday. Saya I don't say this much so don't expect it but I really appriciate you both for what you've done and possibly will do. I'll risk my life for you guys at the drop of a hat as it's my responsibility as a captain to care for the crew members. So when things get tough and very serious do not question my orders. If I saw run then that's what you do with no questions." As she was speaking her eyes was cold as ice and a chilly breeze went by signifying she was serious. "I've told Daichi this many times and as hard headed as he is I know I can trust him to follow an order when it's serious." Instantly a smile came to her face, "No lets get this show on the road!!"

-----------------

Vincent froze at the loud painful scream that shook throug the very core of the island. It was a scream he was familiar with. "Irift....You idiot what trouble did you get into this time?" Even though his words were harsh his posture, voice and rare emotion on his face gave away his true feelings. He could only hope that Irift would be ok. Vincent continued to trudge forward the others close behind him.

Meanwhile, Toni had stayed quiet the entire time and stood next to Tiki. She was relieved that Irift would be ok. Guess the Horm-Horm fruit is a more useful tool than she origionally thought. Luckily she wasntt in the way of Irifts cannon fire. At hearing Eureka's plan she gave Tiki one last pat before moving so Eureka and Irift could get on. Now all that was left was an answer from K.

"Hmm, your life seems more difficult then mine I can tell you that.... I was born into a family of Marines, my father.... He wanted me to become a Marine like him.... I thought I was one day going to, but.... Just the thought of being free to go wherever you want like this as a pirate was more appealing to me.... So I ran away from home.... I wonder how my mom and dad are doing?.... Hopefully they're okay.... What about you Sana?.... Do you miss your parents?.... Because I know I do.... But then again, from the way you described how they treated you, you probably hate them, don't you?" Dan asked.

"Actually I do miss them...I mean as much as I may not like them they are my parents. And there will always be a part in me that misses them." Sana smiled sadly. "Sometimes I wonder if they think about me and what they pressured me to do...If they regreat what they did....If we ever go to my home island I may go visit them and see if anything has changed...." Sana quickly turned her back to Dan and the others so they couldn't see her tears. It had been a while since she had actually thought about them and the last time she saw them, the meeting was not a pleasant one. She loved her parents and was missing them more than she let on.

"I see...." Dan replied as he pondered about his childhood.

[13 Years Ago]

"Alright there. Should be done now. So Dan, whataya think? Your old man's not so bad at carpentry huh?" Lag said with a smile on his face. "Whoa, yeah it's awesome! I can't wait to take this boat out to sea!" Dan said happily. "Hehe, hold your horses Dan. I don't think a small playboat like this is worthy for a future Marine like you. We'll take the big ship out to sea later on alright?" Lag asked. "Yeah! Awesome! (Future Marine.... huh?....)" Dan thought to himself but kept a happy expression.

[Present]

"Hmm.... Umm.... Are you crying Sana?..... Uhh.... Please don't feel bad, I'm sure your parents wouldn't want to see you crying.... (Damn it.... I don't know what to say in situations like these....)" Dan thought to himself as he attempted to comfort Sana.

James was playing his guitar in the town central, with his case on the ground for tips, "I wonder how much I've made" He thinks to himself, and looks down, "Well, Judging by the amount of money, only seven Berries" He thought and frowned, but kept playing. A man with Black hair, wearing a suit walks by, and drops in half a berry, James mutters "Lousy cheapskate," The man in the suit turns to him, "What did you just call me?" "A lousy cheapskate, what about it?" James said smiling, "I'll get you for that!" The man yells angrily, James, takes the bottem end of his guitar with one hand, and grabs the neck of it with the other, then jabs the top into the mans head, "You over-react, try to control that" James said and continued to play.

"No." Sana lied. "I just have dust in my eye." Sana hated crying in front of people because it makes everyone feels uncomfortable. She wiped her eyes sniffing before turning back around but keeping her head down. "Im sorry...For acting like this. It's pathetic for a pirate but I just really miss them....You all probably thinl I'm a big baby for crying like this." She mumbled still trying to wipe her eyes. "I was so mean to them and I know they were just trying to make sure I would be taken cared of...But is having my own my oppinions such a bad thing?" She asked looking up at Dan. "You understand me right?"

Trace smiled at Spriggs when he gave his answer. He then gave a hearty laugh. He was slightly surprised when Spriggs said that he was going to move, and then when Allaine moved too, he was even more surprised. "Oh well. Guess I can't really try and socialize with them after I just captured them. At least I didn't hurt them alot or tie them up." Trace thought as he looked from Allaine to Spriggs and back again. He then stopped looking at them and picked up the map which lay on the floor of the ship. After he dropped these two off and stayed a little for their questioning, he would head off to try and find out if the rumors about Calico Jack were true. He thought about heading to Loguetown where most of the pirates went to restock. Maybe there he could question a pirate and see if they knew anything about Calico Jack. Then after that, he would try and find out where those two Warlords were. He had already forgotten their names. He sat there, staring at the map as he continued thinking about what his next move would be. His ship was now close to the Marine Headquarters. Only about 60 or so feet away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kadyr head Eureka say something about Nova being in trouble, his eyes opened wide in shock, but none of them saw this since his hood was shrouding most of his face in darkness. He was a little speechless as his mind began roaming on just what kind of trouble Nova could be in. He wasn't able to answer Toni in time and she steered Tiki around to go and help Nova. When they landed, Kadyr watched all that Eureka did to Ifrit closely, taking in every detail. He grew more interested in Eureka's ability, and then it made him realize that he didn't have a doctor on his crew. His crewmates were strong and never really got hurt, but still, they needed one for just in case. Then, when Eureka was finished, everyone began planning what to do about continuing. They eventually came to the decision that Eureka would go with Ifrit to his ship. He was okay with that. He trusted them enough to not be afraid of it getting stolen, and anyway, if it was stolen, it couldn't sail because it required his powers or some other Logia type Devil Fruit with the ability to create powerful heat in order to power it. "Yes, you may use my ship. When you arrive at it, look for where the sand is displaced. That should be where the plank to climb aboard the ship is. At the moment, the ship is invisible." Kadyr said. He always left it invisible as a precaution whenever he got to a new island. "We'll be seeing you later." Kadyr said as he nodded ad turned around to join Toni, Kurage, and Nova.

Eureka nodded. "Well, let's go then Tiki!" suddenly Tiki spread his wings and began to flap. Eureka held onto Tiki as hard as he could without hurting the bird with one hand and onto Ifrit with the next. After they had gotten high enough in the air the giant toucan flew off towards the shore. When they approached Eureka saw a slight impression in the sand from the ship. "There Tiki!" Eureka said pointing down at the shore. Tiki swooped down. "Feel around for the ship so we can get onto it easier." Tiki then flaped around while in mid air feeling for the crowsnest with his wings. when he felt them he lowered himself slowly feeling the side of the ship and he gripped it with his talons to hold himself there. Eureka then jumped off of Tiki to get onto the ship. Instead however he missed the ship fell face first on the ground. He twiched there for a moment before he got up and dusted off his pants from all the sand. Eureka walked away from the ship. He could tell its location no from the posision of the bird. He then turned and ran towards the boat and Eureka jumped extremley high useing geppou to leap onto the boat He then slammed into the one of the pillars stikking out of the boat. "Damn invisible boat!" Eureka said rubbing his face. He then walked slowly over to Ifrit and Tiki making sure to feel around with his feet so he didn't trip. He then slid Ifrit off of Tiki. "Thanks Tiki you may go back now." Eureka said trying to be nice but he was slightly irritated at all the struggle the ship cause him. Tiki then flew off into the air and returned to the others. "Now let's try and get situated." Eureka joked to the drugged Ifrit.

---------

Sydney had finnaly reached her first destination. Impel Down. She wanted to learn as much as she could and speak to the Chief Warden. She exited her ship and asked one of the guards where she could find him. They told her in his quarters. So she went there and knocked on the door before entering. "Hello Warden. I'm here to talk about that pirate you let escape." She said in an ominous tone.

"Of course we don't think that you're a crybaby Sana. I mean-" Jack was interrupted by Yura. "Let's just let Dan handle this.... Afterall, he's the only one who could probably know how she feels.... not like us....." Yura said as he walked away followed by Jack reluctantly. "Umm.... Yes I do understand, I- Ugh.... (What should I do? This is only the second time I've seen a girl crying.... What did I do last time to stop a girl from crying?....)" Dan hastily thought to himself. He remembered his childhood during a similar event. Dan clenched his fists tightly together. "(I'm sorry Sana....)" Dan then quickly neared Sana and hugged her tightly but gently. "I-It's okay Sana.... I understand how you feel.... I think about my parents everyday and I wish I could be with them to tell them what I really feel.... P-Please stop crying, you're making me tear up a little...." Dan said.

-Meanwhile-

"My good Admiral, you wouldn't happen to have any refreshments on this- uhh.... unique boat, would you? I'm parched considering after such a long a stressful fight. All of that yelling really dried out my throat...." Spriggs asked. "Well if you have any you should give me the refreshments. Afterall, you wouldn't want to treat a lady as myself so badly now would you?" Allaine asked in an innocent voice. "Eww.... You a lady? Ha! My father was more of a lady then you." Spriggs insulted. "What did you say you little bug?!" Once again the two began bickering and rocking the boat.

In his office, Kami looked at some paperwork and began laughing. "Hahahaha!!!! I wonder how's Trace holding up with those two. Tupringer and Spriggs, those two just doesn't know how to keep their mouths shut. I wonder if they're driving him bananas, hahahaha!!!!" Kami continued laughing, so much that he began tearing up a little.

-Meanwhile-

The warden was a colossal man standing at fifteen feet, seven inches. He wore round spectacles on his face and his hair was grilled back. He wore a suit reminiscent of the former chief warden before Hannaybal, Magellan. "Hmm, who are you?" the cheif warden asked in a deep voice. The chief warden was known for having a bad memory.

Sydney's eye widened at the question the Chief Warden asked her. She became slightly filled with anger. "I'm the reason for more then half of the criminals being help in this jail. You think you could at least remember that about me?" She was a frequent visitor here and He never seemed to remember her. "I hate how I have to go through this every time I come here. I'm Admiral Sydney. And I'm here to talk to you about the prisoner that escaped. Jet Buzar. The one from level 6." She told him as much information as she could because she wanted him to understand as quickly as possible. They were wasting precious time even know. He was not to make it to the new world or he would never be recaptured.

"Ahh yes Admiral Sydney, it's nice to see you again. I'm sorry, but you see I have a bad memory-" the chief warden was interrupted by a handsome looking young man wearing a light brown fur coat draped over his shoulders like a cape. He wore a black inner shirt with a white Marine symbol in the middle of the shirt. He was also wearing a blue scarf on his waist, black pants, and black dress shoes. "Sir, you have already told Admiral Sydney that before...." the youngman said. "My deepest appologies Admiral Sydney. We were careless this time around.... The escapist, Jet Buzar seemed to have been planning this for months now maybe even years in advance. We discover blueprints of his escape plan hidden in the walls of his cell." the youngman explained.

"Under Warden Takaru. What a surprise to see you here. I have no idea what is going on, I think I need to take a nap. Nighty-night." the chief warden said as he got up and went away. "Sorry.... It appears that Chief Warden Kuroshi's memory has gotten worse sense the last time. Anyways, we have reason to believe that Buzar is headed towards a small island in the New World called Babagold Island. We will provide you with any materials you might need" Takaru said.

Archived