One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Eureka had finally arrived at the middle of the island. However he stayed far back. Out of sight and he didn't even see the others from where he was but he knew a battle was going on. There he rested. He legs were incredibly sore and they were shaking slightly. "Man, I really put a lot of strain on them this time." He said rubbing them hoping to make them feel better. At the moment he could not feel the pain but just by looking at them he could tell they needed to rest for a while before he got up and started moving again. If he didn't see the flair then he had no reason to run in there and over exert more unnecessary energy.

Pandora spun in a circle with his hands outstretched at his sides. a tornado formed around him and pulled in any Indian that was near him. He continues to spin collecting more and more Indians. The sickle's within the win shredding the Indian's that were within the tornado. Pandora then stopped and dove out of the tornado and the Tornado kept going until it rushed i9nto the forest and out of sight. "I agree" He said hearing Vincent. "We should get going now!"

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trace breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing the ship dock at Impel Down. He turned back to the two with the same creepy smile, although he was trying to hold it back a little. "Alright. We're here. Why don't we head in?" he said in a creepy voice. He walked over to Allaine and picked her up, then he put her arm around his shoulder and helped her walk down the plank. He made sure that Spriggs went before them however, so that he didn't run off. Trace had to walk slow because of Allaine, but they were able to reach the large door to Impel Down in no time. "Admiral Griffin. I'm dropping off two prisoners on orders of Fleet Admiral Kami." Trace said. Only a few of the marines knew him by the name Trace, and these were only the high-ranking marines. He headed in once the door opened, and began looking around the entrance area for Chief Warden Kuroshi.

[spoiler=OOC:] I hope it's okay. I'm sorry for posting after 2. I didn't look at the time when I finally was able to post. Sorry in advance for posting after 2.

OOC: Guys I have been super busy lately. And I haven't been around a computer all week. I tried to get on on my friends ipod touch when I was around Wifi but it didn't load the site.

Nova at this moment was on top of her game when she walked out of the tent. She saw a burst of light at her side forming and moved in the opposite direction until she noticed it was forming into K. She nodded to his question then said, "Yes, We have them both right here." She said the looked around seeing that Kouga was no longer there. "Well around here." She added spotting Kouga spinning in his Ferris Wheel attack. She then looked to where she heard Vincents voice. "Yes lets alll go NOW!" She said as she shot her fingers out of her hand. They turned to magma and easily traveled through the bodies of the Indians. burned right through hitting them in the chest and burning a hole in their hearts killing them instantly. She only shot her fingers in directions that would not put any of her or K's crew members in danger.

Kurage was slicing towards a group of Indians with her six blades. She let her hair wrap around their neck while they were busy clashing weapons. "Shock collar." She said then let electricity flow through her hair like tentacles. Sending enough electricity completely paralyze them. She was making her way towards the part of the woods where they came out of.

Kadyr followed the rest of the group's signal as they began heading out. "We're leaving. Let's go!" he called out to anyone in his crew still fighting. He ran behind Kurage, knocking away any Indians who came at them as they ran. He whirled it around him, forming a fan of sorts. He then stopped and quickly turned towards the group of Indians pursuing them. Light radiated from the staff and then blasted out as a large circle. The circle cut across the air and burned through the Indians as it continued, only to finally explode after traveling for 20 feet. Kadyr wanted to make sure they weren't being followed. He then turned back around and ran with the group.

Meanwhile, Kouga who was still in his Dice Dice Ferris Wheel form, stopped spinning and stood there, looking around at the damage he caused. He then turned towards where Nova had been and saw her leaving with the other pirates. He ran after them, forming his feet into blades which he then began sliding on to make himself faster. He formed his hands into blade like claws which he raked across any Indians coming at him as he slid towards the group. He continued sliding on his blade feet even after reaching the group. "Hey guys, wait for me." he called out to them. "Hey, any plans on how to get off of this island?" he added.

ooc: for some reason my notifications for email hasn't been working so that is why i replied on this site in a long time.

Tomas was sitting down with talking with his captains on other ships as well as to every military crew member on those ships. he had a Den Den Mushi in one of his hands talking about the 4 pirate crews. while the captains' receivers were connected to there ship's load speaker so everyone on the ship knew what was going on. He spoke in a firm voice making sure everyone could understand him as clear as possible or suffer consequences,"Everyone, You each have been give a ship to find. go to there las know location and split off in all directions if you find them contact me", the was a short pause with a him taking in a deep breath," I cant stress this enough do not attack them untill i give you the order, Only give me the location of were they are at and the direction of where they are going." The load speakers were turned off and the conversation was over.

Maverick jumped on the boat and started rowing towards thee friends resting place,"we should be thee in about 30 Minute.", Barra walked off the dock in to the watter,"Maverick i am going back to the boat. Were should i find you at!"

Maverick looked at him with a calm voice,"You don't need to worry about that. Just stay at the bar or swim around for a while we wont be long."

Barra slightly shock his head as he started to sink tot eh bottom of the ocean floor.

"I bedder get out of here, there's no more reason to keep fighting." Riki started dashing through the crowd of enemies torts the outskirts of the camp. Anybody that stood in his way got a kick to the ribs or the face. As he got closer to the edge of the camp he started reshaping the eight, baseball sized, gems until it became a sword. "Jewel Jewel blade."He started cutting down trees as he passed them so that they would block the path of Indians who where trying to follow him and the others. "Shouldn't that swordsman guy be the one doing this? I'm not as good when it comes to cutting stuff."

Archived