Blue Eyes Flame Dragon

The Dood

First of all, the name is kinda weird because the picture doesn't look like a 'flame dragon'. So I suggest changing the name. Maybe "Blue Eyes Water Dragon", and then you change the card to a water attribute.

Second of all, I think that you should add an effect instead of putting a description. To me, descriptions are boring.

Finally, for the lore. There are some OCG errors (I think):

This legendary creature was a powerful dragon of destruction. Very few have faced this creature and loved to tell the tale.

So I'll give a 6/10.

First of all' date=' the name is kinda weird because the picture doesn't look like a 'flame dragon'. So I suggest changing the name. Maybe "Blue Eyes Water Dragon", and then you change the card to a water attribute.

Second of all, I think that you should add an effect instead of putting a description. To me, descriptions are boring.

Finally, for the lore. There are some OCG errors (I think):

This legendary [b']creature was [/b] a powerful dragon of destruction. Very few have faced this creature and loved to tell the tale.

So I'll give a 6/10.

Fail Grammar!

This legendary creature was a powerful, destructive dragon. Very few have faced this creature and lived to tell the tale.

On-Topic: It's an Okay card. The grammar does need a little work, and the picture isn't a very good representation of a Blue Eyes Flame Dragon (If that's what you want to make)

Overall 6/10

Archived