My Pathetic Bird [please rate]

Shadowmon26

Isn't FT Fake Type? In that case you don't need to worry about the type so much.

Circulation - First Edition; Second Edition or Special Edition - Normally

Bad OCG. I suggest something like this:

"During your Standby Phase/When this card is Summoned/When this card is selected as an Attack Target/During your Battle Phase you may pay 1000 Life Points in order to destroy one of your opponent's monsters/in order to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls/in order to destroy the attacking monster after Battle Damage has been calculated"

8/10 otherwise

Bad OCG. I suggest something like this:

"During your Standby Phase/When this card is Summoned/When this card is selected as an Attack Target/During your Battle Phase you may pay 1000 Life Points in order to destroy one of your opponent's monsters/in order to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls/in order to destroy the attacking monster after Battle Damage has been calculated"

No, not really.

"During you Standby/Battle/End Phase you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 monster on you opponent's field"

used this:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-167644.html

in order to destroy one

to.........................1

after Battle Damage has been calculated

after damage calculation (or after Damage Calculation, not sure.

oh, and you don't have to tell your card is pathetic, just because someone said you shouldn't tell it's the best or something.

Archived