Club Nerd: Nerds Reborn! Rise from the Ashes!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Putting posts that talk in that method in a spoiler will save lots of space. Also, the mods might come hating on us for Spamming]

British

Saskat

chalbert

atoba

Are you

kidding?

This way

of

talking

is,

albeit

annoying,

AWESOME!

But you

don't have

to, if

you

don't

want to

• 4 weeks later...

Epic gasp!

Come on people! We can survive this thing! Sure, the entire forum's losing members left and right, but we're nerds! We can do it! We can and we will make it through. One way or another. You know another forum? Set us up there, too. Club Nerd will live forever! I know that more than half our original joiners never did anything, but the other half is loyal and nerdy. We've got to get through this. And we will. Long live Club Nerd, and all our nerdy nerds!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I havn't been on in awhile, and my favorite club was locked... my famous boosters and gfx club... It was inactive for too long..... Anyone wanna come help out in the mario superstore? We could use some more active members. I reopened it, and I'm thinking about reopening the boosters and gfx club.

if not, then I might close the shop except for summers. Probably not, but if any of you need something to do, go ahead and apply. I can teach you anything you want to know. I even give out my booster template free to shop members, which usually costs like 500 points.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived