Club Nerd: Nerds Reborn! Rise from the Ashes!

So, in other words strat, you were only blue in my world... Poor poor strat. Almost everyone there was at least blue-purple.

Also, yeah, it keeps going after black. But I'm pretty sure I've heard of 9th and 10 on television, and I'm pretty sure it really exists.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You amaze me, too. And not just because your shadow Lugia feeds on souls. Mine's already been devoured... *checks notebook* four times. Once by Sesshomaru, thrice by Nico, god of death.

Ah, shut up. I'm new to Taekwondo. Usually, I just do other stuffs such as *checks notebook*

Rock climbing, high wires, parachuting, poetry, and monarchy. And magic.

The best thing is, only one of those statements were fake. Who can guess which one?

You amaze me' date=' too. And not just because your shadow Lugia feeds on souls. Mine's already been devoured... *checks notebook* four times. Once by Sesshomaru, thrice by Nico, god of death.[hr']

Ah, shut up. I'm new to Taekwondo. Usually, I just do other stuffs such as *checks notebook*

Rock climbing, high wires, parachuting, poetry, and monarchy. And magic.

The best thing is, only one of those statements were fake. Who can guess which one?

Let's see what I do! *checks notebook* Check notebook, YCM, juggling, magic / card tricks, backflips on trampoline and other cool flips and tricks, swim, hike, and I practice parcour in a way. I dont actually leave the house, just like out on the playground at scool, I bounce off walls and swing on poles and stuff. You just got epically burned!

Duhhh. what kid parachutes? Here, I do all of these things but one:

Be awesome, be epic, be nerdy, be determined, be cool, be obsessive, be a genius, and have social inneptitude.

Which of these is not true? If you get it right, you get a special prize.

Oh, and we really need to stay on topic, unless we want to lose the club again. So make sure every post has something to do with the topic: nerds.

Lol. You were right, so I sent you a pm with the subject You have received a donation. Then, in it, I put, this user has sent you 1000 points. The reason is for guessing which of those things I didn't do.

Lol. You really thought you had received 1000 points! I don't even have that many. So, the special reward, was the happiness of thinking you had just received so many points. lol. It's so much fun to mess with people.

Archived