Productive! Another girl!

Neos Leci

"When this card is Summoned, select 1 of the following effects:

• Special Summon 1 "Girl Red Queen" monster from your Deck, in addition, increase the ATK of all FIRE monster you control by 500 (except this card).

• Pay 1000 Life Points to increase this card's ATK by 1000."

Now Ocg is fixed... I will say you made this card with a shop's help, and if you did not, then you read and understood very well a tutorial. Well done for the person who help you do it if that is the case. I will give you an 8/10 for effect and picture. The Red board killed it.

Interesting. pic's good.

When this card is Summoned, select 1 of the following effects:

Special Summoned 1 "Girl Red Queen" card from your Deck. all FIRE monsters you control (except this card) gain 500 ATK.

Pay 1000 Life Points and increase this card's ATK by 1000.

overpowered, summoning 2 monsters at once!, summoning 2 high level and high ATK monsters at once!, summoning 2 high ATK monsters for just only 2 tributes at once! (yeah, I know I typed everything three times but just so you'll understand. :D )

the only bad thing's the effect, 8.5/10 for now.. keep it up.

Now Ocg is fixed... I will say you made this card with a shop's help' date=' and if you did not, then you read and understood very well a tutorial. Well done for the person who help you do it if that is the case. I will give you an 8/10 for effect and picture. The Red board killed it. [/quote']

Hey, believe it or not I made it alone.

Archived