What has 8 wings, and can kick ass at the speed of Light?

Nightmare Moon

[spoiler=Angelic Warrior Laura, that's who!]

2dinmdk.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT Monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is Synchro Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, it can attack once again in a row during the same Battle Phase.

Special thanks to Fusion X. Denver for helping me with the effect. ^^ You're the best.

Please make sure you comment/rate to make sure it's ok. Thanks and enjoy

The last part of your effect can lead into a one-turn kill since you can continually keep attacking if the conditions are successfully met without fail. Might want to break it somehow.

Before others attempt to correct the second part of your effect, you might as well just copy and paste the following and leave it as is:

...this card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each LIGHT monster in your Graveyard.

I like the card, though I can say I've already seen the picture before.

i dont think u have an OCG error but i think its easier to understand that one part of the effect if u change it to "When this monster is Synchro Summoned, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each LIGHT monster in your Graveyard."

now it might just be me so dont do it without confirmation from others >_< im pretty bad with OCG and stuff... sorry T_T

but i like it! well balanced and could be amazing for a Light Synchro Deck!!

10.1/10

Archived