really good synchro REVISED

~{Rochster}~

it's glyzer, fixed.

587181k.jpg

"1 tuner monster + 1 machine non-tuner monster + 1 beast non-tuner monster"

Every time a spell or trap card is played, you can add 1 Destruction Counter to this card. (max.10) Destruction Counters cannot be destroyed by battle, cannot attack, and do not fill up monster or spell/trap slots. Once per turn, you can sacrifice all of your Destruction counters to deal damage directly to your opponent by how many counters you sacrificed x100.

It's still not right. You don't summon counters. I know what you're going for, here's a revised effect:

"'1 Tuner + 1 Machine-Type non-Tuner monster + 1 Beast_Type non-Tuner monster'

Every time a Spell or Trap card is used, you can Special Summon 1 Destruction Token to your side of the Field. Destruction Tokens cannot be destroyed as a result of battle and cannot attack. Once per turn, you can Tribute every Destruction Token on your side of the Field to deal damage to you opponent eqal to the amount of Destruction Tokens Tributed x100."

Counters can't be summoned. They don't have ATK or DEF. Counters are there simply so you can remove them to do something to your opponent. What you are going for is obviously tokens. Tokens have to take up monster spaces.

It's still not right. You don't summon counters. I know what you're going for' date=' here's a revised effect:

Every time a Spell or Trap card is used, you can Special Summon 1 Destruction [b']Token to your side of the Field.[/b] Destruction Tokens cannot be destroyed as a result of battle and cannot attack. Once per turn, you can Tribute every Destruction Token on your side of the Field to deal damage to you opponent eqal to the amount of Destruction Tokens Tributed x100."

Counters can't be summoned. They don't have ATK or DEF. Counters are there simply so you can remove them to do something to your opponent. What you are going for is obviously tokens. Tokens have to take up monster spaces.

ok, i might do that, but there's a problem. i can only have 4 at once.

It's still not right. You don't summon counters. I know what you're going for' date=' here's a revised effect:

Every time a Spell or Trap card is used, you can Special Summon 1 Destruction [b']Token to your side of the Field.[/b] Destruction Tokens cannot be destroyed as a result of battle and cannot attack. Once per turn, you can Tribute every Destruction Token on your side of the Field to deal damage to you opponent eqal to the amount of Destruction Tokens Tributed x100."

What I'm saying is you can't summon Counters, that's not in the slightest how it works.

What I'm saying is you can't summon Counters, that's not in the slightest how it works.

oh, now i get it! i can't summon them but i can add them to glizer.

Didn't take time to read your whole post, just the first line, and its "1 or more Machine-type (not Type, type) non-Tuner monsters"

"Every time a Spell or Trap card is activated, you can Special Summon 1 "Destruction Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your field in face-up Defense Position, "Destruction Tokens" cannot be destroyed by battle. Tribute "Destruction Tokens" to inflict 100 damage for every token tributed by this effect"

so.. read and understand, (both, the one I quoted and the guy with the cockroach)

Good luck.

What for?

Call Josh, go ahead, do it. I dare you. But still, there is no reason to "Hate" a user just for saying the Rules. If it weren't for me, you'd be Banned in 0.1 Nanosecond. Plus, I'm a 5-star member, and have more experience than you, so get over it or you'll wind up like this guy.

Archived