Newb Defense League III [locked because remake]

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, Okay this needs a bloody revive, I'm willing to take on the leadership of the next thread, however if you feel someone else should then I'll be happy to allow them to, as much as I'd love to allow Max to be it still, he is very inactive and as much as I respect him for that we need an Active leader. All those in favor say I.

I.

I'm far too inactive to call myself the leader of this club anymore; and it is time for the torch to be passed. Just as I took on the mantle when Lrovani left, you Serenade shall take it as I fade. I have faith in your ability to bring this club back to its former glory, so please do. Just keep the spirit of this club, and its members, alive.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Missed me?

Note: I'm not coming back, but I'd like to let you know what's up.

I have now finished High School with style and got the girl of my dreams. We have been together for over a year now, and I love her with every fiber of my mortal coil. Presently, we are at different Folk High Schools, (Folk High Schools are a norwegian institution were you basically take "a year off" by making friends and taking time for relaxation and self-realization) but we do keep in touch through phone, letters, skype and I even sent her red roses the other day. For her time away from me I made her a 140+ pages long book full of my personally composed love poems, declarations of love, memoirs and much more. FYI I finished that work in 8 days. She, though, gave me the most beautiful gift I have ever received. She made a book containing our entire love story, from the day we met in Barcelona to graduation.

Here at Folk High School, I have made tons of friends, can speak inteligently with everyone and have begun learning my fifth language in Russian. I am also Lead Tenor in the school choir. When able to, I continue my book and write poems, or indulge in playing Magic: the Gathering with people here.

So, life has been sweet to me thus far since I left you, and I expect it to stay that way.

My stay here was truly something, and I wish to thank every member of my time still reading this for it.

Yours sincerely

~Lord Ursus

Archived