Yugioh! Duel academy a new beginning(started/Accepting) OOC

Fader

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what in your hand because you couldn't draw those cards, you Gluttony is in your deck so you can't make that draw so your move should be completely different.

1: Gluttony shouldn't be in my deck since Tricky's Magic 2 isn't registered or a real card

2: I said what cards I removed from play, therefor making it known exactly what cards were in my hand

Name: Zodia Sayuki

Bio: Two years ago, while having a practice Turbo Duel, he and his sister, Kochiyo, were involved in a collision between their two D-Wheels. She was badly injured, and was taken to the hospital and put under critical care. While in the hospital bed, she gave Zodia a card she had made for him, "Stellar Infinity." He took the card, and two days later, she died. In order to cope with the death of his sister, he has purged all emotion.

Appearance: He has scarlet red eyes, and plays with a "poker face" as some call it. He has pure white hair and wears a white jacket resembling the Duel Academy Senior Uniform. He wears a customized inverse Black-Trimmed Academy Duel Disk (Black with white trim) on his right arm, as opposed to the more common left. His D-Wheel is one of the few types that have one wheel.

Bio: Two years ago, while having a practice Turbo Duel, he and his sister, Kochiyo, were involved in a collision between their two D-Wheels. She was badly injured, and was taken to the hospital and put under critical care. While in the hospital bed, she gave Zodia a card she had made for him, "Stellar Infinity." He took the card, and two days later, she died. In order to cope with the death of his sister, he has purged all emotion.

Personality: Shows no emotion at all. Never smiles or frowns. Always calm and collected. Very analytical during a duel.

[spoiler=Deck List]Monsters

Starsign - Aries the Ram

Starsign - Taurus the Bull

Starsign - Gemini the Twins

Starsign - Cancer the Crab

Starsign - Leo the Lion

Starsign - Virgo the Virgin

Starsign - Libra the Scale

Starsign - Scorpio the Scorpion

Starsign - Sagittarius the Archer

Starsign - Capricorn the Goat

Starsign - Aquarius the Rain