Yugioh! Duel academy a new beginning(started/Accepting) OOC

Fader

So... can I use Avelino?

[spoiler=Avelino Lozano Fierro]Name: Avelino Lozano Fierro

Bio: After being constantly beaten by powerful decks, such as Lightsworns and Blackwings, he bagan searching for cards to defeat those kinds of decks. He eventually came upon a mysterious capsule, with an even more mysterious marking on it. Upon opening the capsule, he found this deck inside. After carefully examining the cards, he realised that these were the cards he'd been looking for. He later developed a custom Duel Disk that, when activated, is in the shape of the symbol of Koa'ki Meiru.

Appearance: Of Spanish descent. He has jet black hair, which is always brushed back. Wears a Wicked Black Duel Academy Uniform. Sports his Koa'ki Meiru Duel Disk (explained in the bio) on his left arm. When he duels, the symbol of Koa'ki Meiru appears in his eyes. This allows him to slow down the duel around him, giving him more time to come up with a strategy.

Personality: Very often lapses into Spanish. Somewhat talkative. English is his second language, so if he comes across a word he doesn't know, he says it in Spanish instead.

[spoiler=Deck List (Koa'ki Meiru)]Monsters

Koa'ki Meiru Maximus

Koa'ki Meiru Rooklord

Koa'ki Meiru Valafar

Koa'ki Meiru Ghoulungulate x2

Koa'ki Meiru Powerhand

Koa'ki Meiru Drago

Koa'ki Meiru Guardian

Koa'ki Meiru Crusader x2

Koa'ki Meiru Beetle

Koa'ki Meiru Boulder x2

Koa'ki Meiru Tornado

Koa'ki Meiru Doom

Koa'ki Meiru Hydro Barrier

Scary Moth

Twin-Sword Marauder

Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Flamvell Guard

Spells

Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru x2

Core Compression

Iron Core Immediate Disposal

Urgent Synthesis

[spoiler=Koa'ki Meiru Crush]176933.jpg

Bait Doll

Mystical Space Typhoon

Core Blaster

Iron Core Armor x2

Burden of the Mighty

Traps

Automatic Laser

Reckoned Power

Magic Cylinder

Iron Core Luster

Nega-Ton Corepanel

Black Horn of Heaven

Call of the Haunted

Core Reinforcement

Imperial Iron Wall

Extra Deck

Synchros:

Ally of Justice Catastor

Preffered Dorm: Wicked Black

Teacher or Student: Student

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Maximillion. Anyway, the rules dont mention a limit on apps, so i think this RP will need some girls and teachers. I think I can handle 4 characters. Also, I may need help with the whole girl personality thing.

Heres the girl app:

Name: Isabella Princeton

bio: She is the daughter of Chazz Princeton. Her Father always told her stories (which were indeed lies) that he defeated all the Shadow Riders, Beat Jaden iin the Graduation Duel, Defeated Sartorious in one turn, and that kind of stuff. She lived a normal live until she was 15. There was an Earthquake, and she and Chazz got separated as there house came down. She fell out of the the window and into the ocean. She eventually drifted off to North Academy, where she collected all 40 cards to enter. She became the best of the best there like Chazz and inheireted the new top deck, the Silent Magicians. Soon Chazz, who had survived, found her 2 years later and took her to Duel Academy with her prized deck.

appearence: She has Long Black Hair and she is a little tall at first glance, but she is at medium height. She also is in Wicked Black, so she wears a Black jacket, making her look goth.

personality: She can endure a lot having lost her family for two years. She is also very gullible and isnt very girly and silly.

Silent Magician LV4 x3

Silent Magician LV8 x3

Level Up! x3

Swords of Revealing Light

Silent Swordsman LV3 x3

Silent Swordsman LV5 x3

Silent Magician LV7 x3

Secret Village of the Spellcasters

Dimensional Prison

Dark Bribe,

Hand Destruction,

Negate Attack x2

Mind Wipe ,

Disturbance Strategy,

The Warrior Returing Alive x2

Card of Sanctuary

Shooting Star Bow-Ceal x3

Monster Reincarnation

The Gift of Greed,

Reload,

Card Destruction

Unstable Evolution

Lightning Vortex

Shrink

Shining Angel x2

Prefered Dorm: Wicked Black

teacher or student: Student

Name: Mr. Phoenix (Real name is Lucas Sayuki)

Bio: Lucas was born 15 years before Jaden went to Duel Academy. He was an orphan to Shapeshifters, and as they died, He went to an orphanage, but not before learning of his power. He got adopted by Aster Pheonix when he was 5. 10 years later, he tested out a aging machine. What was originally going to make him a hour older turned haywire and he grew 25 years, but he kept his powers. After reliazing that he is 40, he got a job at Duel Academy as a Teacher 10 years later with his new deck that Aster gave him.

Appearence: He has a brown mustache, glasses, and brown, short hair. He doesnt look 15 at all. He is talll and bulky and as he is the teacher for Wicked Black, he wears Black.

Personality: Its like a mixture of Aster Phoenix and Banner. Well Mannered, Nice, and a good duelist. Now as a bad guy, he is cruel, mocking and evil.

Psychic Commander

Prime Material Dragon

Hanewata

Psychic Snail

Mind Protector

Krebons

Overdrive Teleporter Psychic Emperor

Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Tragoedia

Destructotron

Reinforced Human Psychic Borg

Master Gig

Mind Master

Pandaborg

Doctor Cranium

Des Wombat

Lifetrancer

Hyper Psychic Blaster

Magical Android

Thought Ruler Archfiend

Black-Winged Dragon Research Lab

Emergency Teleport

Telekinetic Charging Cell

Counter Cleaner

Psychokinesis

Psychic Sword

Vengeful Servant One for One

Over Matter

Dark Bribe

Damage Translation

Rainbow Life Psychic Overload

Psychic Rejuvenation

Battle Teleportation

Telepathic Power

Life Absorbing Machine Psychic Tuning

Tuner's Barrier

Psychic Trigger

Metaphysical Regeneration

His new Shadow deck:

Soldier of the Shadows x3

Monster/Effect/ Level 4/ Zombie

You can Discard this card to Negate the activation of an opponents monster effect and destroy it.

1500/1700

Knight of the Shadows x3

Monster/Effect/ Level 5/ Zombie

If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in faceup defense mode. If you control another "Knight of the Shadows, you can Special Summon this card from your deck in Faceup Defense mode.

1600/2100

Swordsman of the Shadows x3

You can Discard this card to Negate the activation of an Spell Card and destroy it.

1600/1600

Axeman of the Shadows x3

You can Discard this card to Negate the activation of a Trap card and destroy it.

1700/1500

Magician of the Shadows x3

Monster/Normal/ Level 4/Spellcaster

A Fierce Magician who serves the Shadows. Not many survive his magic attacks.

2000/0

Joker of the Shadows

Monster/Effect/Level1/Zombie

When you normal summon a monster, special summon this card to your side of the field in faceup attack mode. By paying 1000 Life Points, You can then tribute this card for a Level 8 monster.

100/0

Dragon of the Shadows

Monster/Effect/Level8/Dragon

When this card is tribute summoned, destroy a monser on the field. Once per turn, you can destroy any card on the field by sending a card from your hand to the Graveyard

2800/0

Wand of the Shadows x3

Spell/Equip/

Equip only to "Magician of the Shadows". Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 ATK. Once per turn, you may add a Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Explosion of the Shadows x3

Spell/ Quickplay

You can send all cards on both players field back to there hand. Then you can set a Trap card from your Deck.

Armor of the Shadows x3

Trap/Continuous

Use only if there is a monster that has "Of the Shadows" in its name. "Of the Shadow" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Revival and Outnumber x2

Trap/ Continuous

Whenever you add a "Of the Shadows" monster from your Graveyard to your hand or deck, you can destroy spell ad trap cards equal to the monsters added to the deck or hand.

World of the Shadows x2

Spell/ Field.

Pay 1000 life points. Once per turn, you may negate the activation of a monster effect and destroy it. Then you can summon a Zombie-Type monster whos Attack is less than the destroyed monster.

Prefered Dorm: Wicked Black

Teacher or Student: Teacher

i will make a girl too and both are accepted and yes pegasus

Name: Nicole Remirror

bio: N/A

appearence: Looks like alexis only hair is longer and more realistic in the front. She wears the Judgment White academy uniform.

personality: She is smart and athletic and an amazing duelist. She is supersticous about magic and loves to gamble. She beleives luck is the way to go and is usually very lucky.

decklist: [spoiler=Feelin Lucky?]

Monsters

Arcana Force Ex - the Light Ruler x1

Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler x1

Aracna Force IV - The emperor x3

Arcana force I - The magician x1

Arcana Force 0 - The fool x1

Arcana Force III - The empress x3

Arcana Force XXI - The world X3

Arcana Force XVIII - The Moon x 3

Arcana Force VI - The lovers x3

The lucky maiden x1

Lucky maiden/level 10/ATK ?/DEF 2000/lLIGHT

This card cannot be Normal summoned or set this card can only be summoned from your deck when your life points are under 2000. This card's ATK is equel to the number of Life points you have.(max.2000) Once per turn if this card is Attacked you can remove from play one light monster in your graveyard to destroy 1 card that battled this turn. You take no battle damage from battles involving this card. This card cannot be destroyed by spell or traps.

Spells

Cup of Ace x3

Ace of Sword x3

Light barrier x1

mystical space typhoon x2

Valhalla hall of the fallen x1

Traps

Waboku x3

Ace of wand x3

Battle of the elements x3

dIVINE WRATH X1

Prefered Dorm: Judgment white

teacher or student:Student

Name: Sara Baker

Bio: A fiery character with a fighting spirit. She has trained as a duelist and as a martial artist since she was old enough to walk and talk and, despite abysmal written test scores, she absolutely destroyed her practical entrance exam opponent.

Appearance: Shoulder length, curly bronze hair with pleasantly tanned skin. Her nose is small and perfectly shaped, framed by vivid brown eyes that exude a passion for duelling equal only to her loathing of written work.

Personality: She has a fierce, regimented routine that keeps her body in top condition. Unfortunately her grades have fallen sharply because of it. Because she was forced to come to Duel Academy, her expression is usually resentful and annoyed, and she has some trouble communicating with her fellow Slifers, never mind the higher ranked duelists.

Decklist: [spoiler=Warrior Decklist]

Armed Samurai - Ben Kei x2

Command Knight x1

Comrade of Landstar x3

Exiled Force x1

Gearfried the Iron Knight x2

Gearfried the Swordmaster x2

Gilford the Legend x2

Marauding Captain x3

Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight x1

Turret Warrior x1

Warrior Lady of the Wasteland x3

Axe of Despair x1

Big Bang Shot x1

Double Tool C and D x1

Fusion Sword Murasame Blade x1

Heavy Storm x1

Magical Mallet x1

Megamorph x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Reinforcement of the Army x1

Release Restraint x2

The Warrior Returning Alive x1

United We Stand x1

Wicked Breaking Flamberge - Baou x1

Call of the Haunted x1

Dark Bribe x2

Defense Draw x1

Negate Attack x1

Preferred Dorm: Slifer Red

Teacher or Student: Student

i brought sparky back from the brave and played poly from my hand but ignore skyscraper im sorry just forget about skyscraper i am terribly sorry i noticed that and was about to post it but u already cuaght it so thnx!

You never removed any card from play. Your hand was negative 1 O.O

I removed a spell to make tempest indestructable by battle but i killed him with torrential

The point that will happen is in the next arc(Soon) after everybody is settled in...is that ok.

Playing a girl isn't so hard. But, of course, I am an actor. I've played a whole range of characters, including (don't judge me) a borderline pedophile. Anyway, I'm gonna put in a 3rd app.

[spoiler=Sachiko Narahashi]Name Sachiko Narahashi

Bio: She is a transfer student, hailing from the academy in Neo Domino City. Back there, she made a small fortune off of her fortunes (See what I did there? :D) to help pay for her tuition. Now she goes to the newer Academy in hopes of meeting new people.

Appearance: Pale skinned. Wears the Neo Domino Duel Academy Girls' Uniform. Her hair is wavy and it goes down slightly past her shoulders.

Personality: Has a hobby of fortune-telling. Very flustered; has difficulty keeping things straight. Clumsy. Usually lets events take their course, instead of trying to change the outcome.

[spoiler=Deck List (Fortune Ladies)]Monsters:

Fortune Lady Light x3

Fortune Lady Fire x3

Fortune Lady Wind x2

Fortune Lady Water x3

Fortune Lady Dark x3

Fortune Lady Earth x3

Solitaire Magician x2

Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate

Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu

Magical Exemplar x2

Magician's Valkyria