• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8

Effect Monster

FIRE / Dragon / 8 Stars

ATK: 3000 DEF: 1800

Passcode: 48229808

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6". You can negate the activation and effect of any Spell Cards and destroy them.

Read the fine print.

EDIT: NVM my mistake.

@- Trimage Ugh, his bio his on the first page. read it and you will know everything and I had the idea for my deck for a long time. I even had a deck list in the deck forums so people could help me out since it is my real deck.

Edit- Here is a link

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/214618-horus-the-dragon-deck/

@queen dragoon- that's fine, honest mistake

I don't care about this anymore, I'm probably going to stop RPing for a while for a couple of reasons, I didn't get a lot of sleep for the past couple of nights (1 of the people in my neighborhood likes to rev their engine at 5 in the mourning) and we can just say that someone messed with your deck while you weren't aware of it and rigged it.

I want to focus on my DDM system.

Working on pure dark deck this is what I've got

[spoiler=monsters (this are written cards)]

Pure Dark Summoner

level=4 DARK/Fiend

When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one 1500ATK or less "Pure Dark" monster from your deck or hand.

1500/1500

Pure Dark Infiltrator

Level=3 DARK/Fiend/Tuner

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special summon one level 2 or lower monster from your graveyard.

800/600

Pure Dark Soul

Level=2 DARK/Fiend

You may send this card from your hand to the graveyard to negate the activation of a monster effect. You may use this effect during your opponent's turn.

500/300

Pure Dark Lesser

Level=2 DARK/Fiend

As long as this card is face-up on the field, you may pay 500 life points to draw one card.

Pure Dark Thief

Level=2 DARK/Fiend

You may pay 2000 life points to see your opponent's hand and add one card from their hand to yours.

Pure Dark Negative

Level=1 DARK/Fiend

You may remove this card from your graveyard to negate the life point lost of a "Pure Dark" monster

100/100

Pure Dark Demon

Level=6 DARK/Fiend

When this card is Normal Summoned reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. If any of the selected cards are "Pure Dark" monsters Special Summon them to your side of the field. All other cards go to the graveyard and you take x500 for each card sent to the graveyard.

2400/1200

Pure Dark Cannon

Level=5 DARK/Machine

You may discard one "Pure Dark" monster from your hand to the graveyard. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the sent card. Once you use this effect send this card to the graveyard. You cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

1200/2200

Pure Dark Sage

Level=1 DARK/Spellcaster

You may pay 8000 life points to Special Summon as many "Pure Dark" monster from your graveyard as possible. Destroy all monsters summoned by this effect during your end phase.

0/0

Archived