Merci

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username:

Name: Fukuda Tadayoshi

Appearance: a761919.png

Personality: Joyfull, hardworking and kind

Bio: lived by himself in a farm house, doing some sort of experiements. Felt a strange force comming uotside of his house and started walking.

Faction: Resistance.

Special Abilities: Feals the movements of elements (basicly can sens anyone near and what he/she is build from)

Deck: Alchemy deck (using Lyman banner's cards and some of mine own, i don't post deck list couse deck will change while playing.)

[spoiler=why you can't do that move and I already responsed]

Well Trimage I turned the tables because HORUS LV8 negates your spells.

I thought you would black my attack with book of moon or something, but anyway you now have no monsters and my character is trying to talk to you.

So yeah you are kinda stuck since its my turn and you can't activate spells or traps and you have no monsters so effects won't help you.

Username:L1z@rd

Name:Zeph Totus

Appearance: Grey Jacket and Pants. Red eyes

Personality: Very Sneaky, Rarely speaks outside duels

Faction: Whoever pays more

Special Abilities: Can open Wormhole that allow him to travel through Time and Space

Deck:Wormhole

Trump Card(s): Wormhole Dragon, Ultimate Wormhole Deity.

Bio: Something Happened to him in the past, he doesnt talk about it though. he became a bounty hunter. hasn't yet failed a mission.

Username:

Name:Zeph Totus

Appearance: Grey Jacket and Pants. Red eyes

Personality: Very Sneaky

Faction: Himself

Special Abilities: Can open Wormhole that allow him to travel through Time and Space

Deck:Wormhole

Trump Card(s): Wormhole Dragon, Ultimate Wormhole Deity.

Be a little more in depth and descriptive when it comes to RPing man. If you don't people can't work with you or know your character.

Okay I saw your move' date=' forget it, your cheating and its not cool, I can't use spells, traps, and if I can't summon a 3000 ATK monster then you can take me out. and you did that on turn 2, that is god-modding of biblical proportions. [/quote']

Okay first it is not godmodding. It is a legit move and there is a fatal weakness in that you could use monster effects. This is based off my real deck and believe it or not it is a legit combo. If you wanted to stop it you had my turn to use book of moon and flip Horus Lv 8 facedown. Level mod does allow the monster to attack or use its ability so like I said you could have easily stop this from happening if you thought out of the box. Then I would have lost, but you didn't and that's your own fault. If you want to move on with the RP get over it.

The funny thing is that you waited awhile before you said anything. If you weren't cool with my move you should have said something earlier instead of doing your turn and then realizing it was hopeless and you better not delete your post after I said this!!

Someone comment on this sitiuation. I just want to move on with the RP

DUDE, I posted a decklist so you know what I have and you made a move I can't counter, so don't try to say its fair, and even if something is a legit card then that doesn't mean its not unfair, and the chances of you having those cards in your hand are slim and its pretty obvious that you just want to win not have fun and if you feel like that you shouldn't RP. Bringing that combo out on turn 2 is unfair especially seeing as you can see my deck.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6". You can negate the activation and effect of any Spell Cards and destroy them.

While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Trap Cards on the field except this card.

Once you brought out Horus all my Spells were Sealed, this trap stops me from using them, the only way I could attack is with Evil Hero Malicious Edge, which would be unlikely to bring out and during my opponents turn he'd be taken out, so knowing whats in my deck a situation was made so that I can't counter attack.

Actually I didn't notice the decklist. That's why I looked up Buccaneer and didn't find anything. I was going to say something until you said that. Anyway, If you think all I want to do is win you really don't know me considering I always lose every duel that I play. And when I win cause of a good combo you complain. If you want to move on with the RP then get on with it. I would really like to continue, but you not responding isn't allowing me to. Just get on with it. If you want I will post my decklist.

right here

[spoiler=decklist]

Monsters 24

Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level 4 x3

Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level 6 x2

Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level 8 x2

Armed Dragon Level 3 x3

Armed Dragon Level 5 x2

Armed Dragon Level 7 x2

Masked Dragon x3

Mirage Dragon

Luster Dragon x2

Flameveil Guard x2

Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x2

Spells 12

Level up

Level Modulation x3

Heavy Storm

Mystical Space Typhoon

Stamping Destruction x2

Smashing Ground x2

Solidarity x2

Traps 4

Royal Decree x2

Mirror Force

Threachrous Trap Hole

and you really need to read level mod. Since you decided to post your decklist that was your own fault since no one else did. If you didn't you could have booked Horus and then won.

read the decklist. It is easily forseeable for me to do it. Unfoturitly Royal Degree is a powerful card and is often the card used for OTKs and with 4000lp it just isn't enough. Can we just drop it and move on.

Edit- You just did the biggest god mod ever. You F@@@in killed my character. You F@@@in a@@h@@@. Edit it and move on.

Archived