Yusuke's Shop

kyop

Psst! My old shop was unable to change the title... so... I've change my username, then I've opened this one... where I hope I can edit the title >_<"

So... you just need to pay after I post what you ordered ^^

I'm hoping to put more itens soon =D

P.S - The first 3 orders here will be free ^^

Examples:

[spoiler=•Japanese Cards]

[spoiler=•Example 1]

synchrobooster.png

[spoiler=•Example 2]

japaneseexemple.png

Order: Your card

Link to the picture

Cost: 3 points

[spoiler=•Custom Holo Name - Japanese Card]

hikariangel.png

Color(s) of the holo

Cost: 5 points (NOTE : I will first turn your card to a japanese card)

[spoiler=•Ghost Rare]

japaneseghostrare.png

[spoiler=•Rainbow Card]rainbowcard.png

Cost: 2 points

[spoiler=•Rainbow Holo]rainbow3o.png

Cost: 2 points

[spoiler=•Rainbow Lore Box]

rainbowtextbox.png

IMG by HP Doom. I was too lazy to get another card to do it, so I've selected 1 that 1 had here >_>

[spoiler=•Ultimate Rare Card]

ultimaterare.png

Cost: 5 points

[spoiler=List of users that have bought something here]

1 - Zextra [6 Items] [FREE] [12 Points]

[spoiler=How this "Points" work:]

It's really simple. When you buy less than 3 itens, you will gain 1 point for every item.

If you buy 4 - 10 items, you'll get 2 points for every item.

If you buy 11-20 items, you'll get 3 points for every item.

When you have 200 points, you get 2 days of free orders. That means every single thing here will be for free to you, for 1 day.

NOTE: If you reach 200 points, you can keep those points. The, when you reach 400, you can remove them to get 2 free item day. And there goes...

I've just made that beacause I don't wan't to make peolple pay every time, and this can be a good time to make a big order.

Thanks =)

P.S - Not doing Japanese Cards in any way for a time. I'm updating. Orders from 08/23/10 for onward will NOT be made. Sorry.

Hi. I have a big job for you.

Could I get Custom Name holo Japanese Cards for the following six cards? I will pay you 30 points in total:

Cards:

[spoiler=Reverse God - Luminia Kayoré]

99600.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. You can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to draw 1 card, If it is a monster, you can Special Summon it. If it is a Spell or Trap Card, send it to the Graveyard. When there are 5 or more Spell Cards in your Graveyard, you can remove 2 of them to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 of the Synchro-material monsters used for this card's Synchro Summon. When this card is destroyed, gain Life Points equal to the number of monsters in your Graveyard x200.

[spoiler=Reverse God - Tornadia Whiré]

99600p.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner

This card's Attribute is also treated as WIND. You can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can remove from play 1 card your opponent controls until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated. Once per turn, when this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap card to negate the attack and return the attacking monster to its controller's Hand. During each of your End Phases, you can return 1 card you control to your Deck. If you do, draw 2 cards. When this card is destroyed, return all cards on the field to their controllers' Decks, and draw 2 cards.

[spoiler=Reverse God - Terria Gravé]

99600.jpg

Lore:

This card's Attribute is also treated as EARTH. You can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. When this card destroys a monster, you can discard 1 card to destroy the monster with the lowest DEF your opponent controls. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can remove from play 2 monsters in your Graveyard to destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK. Once per turn during your End Phase, you can see the top card of your opponent's Deck. If it is a Level 4 or lower monster, send it to the Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, destroy all face-down cards on the field.

[spoiler=Reverse God - Aquaria Chasé]

99600m.jpg

Lore:

This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER. You can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can remove from play the top card of your Deck. If it is a monster, all monsters your opponent controls are changed to face-up Defense Position, and the DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls becomes 0. If it is a Spell Card, cards you control cannot be destroyed this turn. If it is a Trap Card, your opponent cannot target cards you control this turn. When this card is destroyed, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until their next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Reverse God - Incaria Fladé]

99600.jpg

Lore:

This card's Attribute is also treated as FIRE. You can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. Once per turn, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the total combined Level of all face-up monsters you control x100. When you draw a monster, you can reveal it to your opponent to inflict damage to them equal to the Level of the drawn monster x200. Any Battle Damage dealt by this card is doubled. When this card is destroyed, you can remove from play all cards in your Graveyard to destroy a number of cards on the field equal to half the number of Spell and Trap Cards removed this way. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards destroyed this way x100.

[spoiler=Reverse God - Draconia Morté]

99600.jpg

Lore:

This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. You can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to destroy a number of cards on the field equal to half the Level or less of the Tributed monster (rounded down). When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy 1 card on the field. When this card has destroyed 3 monsters, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total combined Level of all face-up monsters you control x200. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters in your Graveyard x100.

Colors of the Holo: What you did with your example.

Thanks! :D

Sure. Here are the codes:

Reverse God - Luminia Kayoré

[img=http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6627/99600.jpg]

Reverse God - Tornadia Whiré

[img=http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5370/99600p.jpg]

Reverse God - Terria Gravé

[img=http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6627/99600.jpg]

Reverse God - Aquaria Chasé

[img=http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2995/99600m.jpg]

Reverse God - Incaria Fladé

[img=http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6627/99600.jpg]

Reverse God - Draconia Morté

[img=http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6627/99600.jpg]

Thanks! :D

luminiakayore.png

here is the first card, I will make my best to post the rest this weekend!

i've posted this to you see if you like... i've made the template in a rush, so, there are A LOT of errors.... but I will fix them later ^^

2 more people now can order whateaver they want, and get it for free ^^

PS - erm... btw, this is the 2010 card template (:

Japanese card eh...?

I'll post the card information. ;P

Name: Wardek the Ninja Guerd

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Vampire" monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed as a result of a battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon it in Face-Up Defense Position During the End Phase with 2000 ATK and 1000 DEF.

ATK / DEF: 2500 / 2000

Type: Warrior

Sub-Type: Vampire

Level: 6

Serial: 12732308

Set-ID: COF-JP001

Circulation: 1st Edition (If possible)

Attribute: Light

Image: http://i.imagehost.org/0858/29pu349.png

Just in case, its effect monster. ^-^

Posting the rest of the cards now. Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ^^"

@Wardek the Scary Vampire

I'm updating the template... so I'm not making japanese cards for now :/ if you can wait some days, I will make it for you ^^"

I'm updating it to fix error, be able to put circulations, gold border, more attributes... so... sorry ^^"

• 3 months later...

Archived