Exodia

Guest ASDss

Guest ASDss

94588i.jpg

This card can't be normal summoned or set. This card can't be special summoned by tributing "Exodia Necross" and one level 5 or higher monster. If this card is targetted by a card effect that would destroy it, you can negate it. During each of your end phases, increase the ATK of this card by 500. When this card gains ATK, inflict damage to your opponent by an equal amount. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can tribute one other monster instead.

Pretty overpowered. Tone down his effects and give the card at least a couple negative effects, such as having to pay 1000 Life Points in order to attack etc.

As said by the above member, no one likes a plain white background, so try finding a better pic.

Exodia's attribute and type should be changed to DARK/Spellcaster. It would make more sense since his previous incarnations are the same attribute/type.

You have some OCG errors.

5/10

5/10 because it basically doesn't follow the exodia effects, you tried to bring something new, okay, but it won't work here.

exodia theme is about getting the exodia parts somewhere and winning automatically.+picture is a bit bad..

I'm sorry I rated it half but it just doesn't support any exodia cards.

Archived