The Red Moon Dawn shop.

Blake

Guest Tainted Black

10wl9ic.gif

Welcome to the Akatsuki's shop, hn. Yes, we have an honest job, because we're low on funds, and I don't have enough money for explosives, hn. Now, I'm out of here to try and find some clay, hn. If I find the newbies managed to blow up the shop without me, I'll kill them... Hidan has them next week, let him have it blow up, hn. *Walks off*

Well, there you have it! This is the Akatsuki of YCM's shop, and we will assign our Ninjas to missions for you! Just choose who and what!

Also, I'm the manager. I don't do this stuff, so please do not kill me. Kill the others first.

[spoiler=Mission (Request) Center]

Here, people can request the members of our fold to make assorted GFX things,such as sigs, banners, and car holos. You are allowed to name your own price, but be fair. Do not be extravagant, and do not be cheap. A member has the absolute right to deny your request if you are too cheap. They will be forced to decline if you are too extravagant. YOU CANNOT SELL REPS. Please decide on a price that you feel is fair for the work.. Otherwise, there is some quality work to be had here, so feel free to request anything listed below.

[spoiler=Mission (Request) Form]

Username:

Specific Ninja (Member) To Do The Mission:

Mission (Request):

Reward For Success:

[spoiler=Missions in Progress]

[spoiler=Mission Log]

[spoiler=What some members can do]

-Holos-

-Daybreak (basic/adv)

[spoiler=El Make (basic/adv) Examples]

2u4q4yd.jpg

-Hitokage (basic/adv)

-General GFX-

-Hitokage (all around GFX/sig)

[spoiler=Dranzer (sigs/other) Examples]

92302389.png

82010443.png

82959739.png

[spoiler=Peetzaahhh2010 (general GFX) Examples]

2zyerzp.gif

9iwk5y.png

2cs9ft2.png

291jo5v.png

1z1r5gh.png

22ib5w.png

AND The club banner up at the top of the page.

Other examples will be up soon enough, probably later today.

Archived