▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬The Soul Society! ▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬

Βyakuya

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m personaly watching it (along with other anime series) through Animefreak, since where I live, Anime is REALY unknown.

Animefreak has A LOT of different anime shows on their site + they have every episode that have been released.

There are subbed versions along with english dubbed if the episode has been dubbed.

+ it´s free to watch.

Link

Is anyone else hooked on the 15th opening from Bleach? It's amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ccBKq9j6zA&feature=related

O.O

Excuse me while I go scrape my brain of the back wall since the pure awesomeness of that intro blew it right out the back of my head.

That is seriously the best intro I have EVER seen to ANY anime I´ve ever watched so far.

I used to think Going my way (The newest 5D´s intro) was amazing but this rigtfully replaced it.

I´m so hooked on that intro already and I´m not even close to the newest episodes.

O.O

Excuse me while I go scrape my brain of the back wall since the pure awesomeness of that intro blew it right out the back of my head.

That is seriously the best intro I have EVER seen to ANY anime I´ve ever watched so far.

I used to think Going my way (The newest 5D´s intro) was amazing but this rigtfully replaced it.

I´m so hooked on that intro already and I´m not even close to the newest episodes.

See that's what I thought.

Archived