▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬The Soul Society! ▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬

Βyakuya

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Coyote Starrk' timestamp='1292028007' post='4842747']
I wonder [b]if it like took the for[/b], of Shoop da whoop. Firein' mah lazur.
[/quote]

I think you wrote the words in the wrong order. But yes, he'll probably die before [s]Activating[/s] revealing his super-special-awesome Bankai to us mere mortals.

I [i]do[/i] want to see Yoruichi's Zanpakuto, though. <3

Hey everyone I am back. In order to get everyone's ranks and squads correct I will be needing everyone's Squad number. Pming me would be your best option in order to get the correct numbers. I will have your post counts tallied. Also Captains and Vice Captains will be reworked based on number of posts for that squad. I will let everyone know their rank and who the Captains and Vice Captains are after everything is done. Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Captain Commander
Ninjew

[quote name='Ultimate Assassin Ninjew' timestamp='1292269882' post='4849503']
Hey everyone I am back. In order to get everyone's ranks and squads correct I will be needing everyone's Squad number. Pming me would be your best option in order to get the correct numbers. I will have your post counts tallied. Also Captains and Vice Captains will be reworked based on number of posts for that squad. I will let everyone know their rank and who the Captains and Vice Captains are after everything is done. Thank you for your cooperation.

~ Captain Commander
Ninjew
[/quote]

Everyone must do this in order to get a rank. I've only received from two of you.

Maple your accepted.

Blazing Inferno, talk to Pride, if you submitted your app and points then you should have it.

Also everyone, I might be remaking the club due to Pride's absence plus I want to be able to edit things and he won't let me so, yeah.

Archived