▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬The Soul Society! ▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬

Βyakuya

Pride please, do I have my Shikai?

Shikai/Zanpakutou Name:Yotrokushi (The burning embers) (I do not really know what Yotrokushi means, but in my life it means The Burning embers).

Shikai Form Appearance: A blade made of pure Crystal, looks like Toshiro Hitsugaya's bankai blade.

Shikai Abilities:The blade is covered in red hot flames, that freeze anything that touches it.

Shikai Drawbacks: If used for too long then the blade will begin to melt.

When the blade has melted the Soul Reaper using it will be frozen, temporarily.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have identified Hollows...to be also trolls.

Trollian (Gillian): Lowest form of troll. Usually a n00b and insults aren't very good.

Adoucheas (Adjuchas): Much smarter than Trollians, insults are more powerful and grammar is pretty good.

Fasto Tardes (Vasto Lordes): The most evolved of trolls, the are the smartest and superior trolls, although they are still stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

I could get very high on soul pills, heck it sounds like something I would buy from dem ragage people. hmmm new topic?

Say one of the bleach characters go to jail, and your sail mate says, "I killed a infant, you?" what would they say?

I say Ichigo would say

"Heh I killed a army of spiritual monsters attacking earth with only one civilian killed, long story short, I killed the emporer."

Archived