[GHOST] - Jappanese Card - Spirit of the Water

.GhostRyder

I haven't made a Jap Card in a while but heck I got board,

Name: Spirit of the Water

[Aqua/Effect]

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when your Life Points are lower than your opponents. Increase the attack of all water attribute monsters by x100 monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn it is summoned.

Spiritofwater.jpg

OCG FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when your Life Points are lower than your opponent's. Increase the ATK of all WATER monsters by an amount equal to the monsters your opponent controls x 100. This card cannot declare an attack the turn it is Special Summoned.

The effect is really hot... but actually it is really easy to summon... it is way too great to do Synchros... 7/10

Good Water support. Why didn't you put it into the Realistic Cards subforum?

On a side note: You spelled Japanese incorrectly in the thread title.

Cards that use Japanese are done generally the same as they are in English, except you need to do it via Photoshop (or something else).

Ones with furigana are slightly more difficult, but I've done them. They're quite easy, if you know how to do it right.

Anybody interested, can look in my siggy for my old examples.

The TC didn't really do them that great, nor did he do the translation properly either, since he used an online translator.

Online translations for ENG > JP have a maximum accuracy of 5%. Hence why I am translating my own cards now.

I'm going back into Japanese cards quite soon, but after I complete a special template that I'll show later on.

Look forward to it everybody.

皆さん待ってくれね?

Well its a no cost special summon with 2300 ATK. Thats alot for free. The no attacking when first summoned is the only thing holding it back. I mean if you want it that way then it should stay that way. Its still pretty cool.

Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight is kinda like it, it is lvl7 and if there r no monsters on ur side of the field but there r on ur opponent's he can be normal summoned without tribute

Archived