Puppet Masters

Dark Armor

233700.jpg

233700u.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 "The Blue Puppet Master" and 1 level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster you control. Once per turn, send 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. Once per turn send 1 Spellcaster-type monster from your hand to the garveyard to take control of 1 face-up Monster on your opponents side of the field till the end of the turn.

hope not to OP'ed and effect is cool.

Well they're definitely not OP'd IMO, but your "Blue Puppet Master"s OCG is horrid.

I'm not sure but I think it should be something like this:

"Once per turn, you can send this card from your hand to your Graveyard, to take control of 1 Face-up Level 4 or lower monster on your Opponent's side of the Field"

Once again, I'm not very good at OCG, but I'm pretty sure that is a little closer to perfection

Rate: Effects are un-creative, pics are good, 7/10

First correct OCG:

1st card:

"Once per turn, discard 1 card to take control of 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls until the End Phase."

2nd card:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 "The Blue Puppet Master" and 1 level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster you control. Once per turn, send 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase."

The first one is balanced, the second is a bit too powerful, since it can take control over cards stronger than him. 7/10

I agree with the guys above except for them not being overpowered.

man! it's like recycling Mind Control over and over until a monster is destroyed.

and Brain Control is limited so these, even if you try to balance it even a bit it still would get banned.. (yeah, I know it's not a real card, I just gave an example)

I liked the art and the names just the effects are overpowered.

I think they should be fiends and not spellcasters but that's up to you.

8/10

Archived