Graceful Shining Land!

Marco Polo

A new set I've made, Graceful monsters,

Pros and cons:

+They can attack you opponent directly

+They got nice support cards.

+They are able to spam the field in summons

+They can be easily searched (Graceful Angel*, Sangan etc..)

- They cannot be equiped by equip Spell Cards.

- They have low stats.

[spoiler=Graceful World]

gracefulprayer.png

gracefulkingfom.png

gracefulfairy.png

gracefulshiningland.png

gracefultwist.png

gracefulunicorn.png

Efect:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a "Graceful" monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. If equipped to a monster by this card's effect, Increase it's ATK by 500. During battle between the equiped attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If the equiped monster is destroyed, destroy this card instead.

gracefulvictory.png

gracefulwarrior.png

gracefulkingfom.png

Enjoy, soon, I'll be adding a new monster type soon. "A Fusion", so wait for it ;)

Ban List:

Banned:

Limited:

-Graceful Kingdom

Semi-Limited:

-Graceful Unicorn

-Graceful Prayer

Actually I know the OCG errors and these are mainly typos (that's how it's called?) (I'm using a pinned tutorial from the realistic cards section)

4 points for overpowered?

Well thank you. A rep for finally someone who have posted here :D

Like.. how much should I beg for it! damn, they can't be that bad.

EDIT: I removed the king, he is too overpowered.

The problem here is the community is huge and they keep posting for new cards or rating others users cards... wich keeps rolling other treads lower and lower and no1 looks at em... most of my post happens that...

And maybe i was too hard at rating but there are some discrepances about your cards... say...

They cannot have Equip Spell cards on em... so... hoy does one of em is an Union monster?

Well, this deck is OPed a bit, but that's the worst of it. Well, besides the fact that "Graceful Kingdom" is VERY OPed, but it's a little more balanced by the fact that destroying it destroys all "Graceful" monsters. Also, "Graceful Warrior" has gracefull. Just a misspelling, no biggie. Other than that, good pics and otherwise consistent effects (Direct attack + non-equippable). Nicely done, but for some OP and such, 7/10.

Well, this deck is OPed a bit, but that's the worst of it. Well, besides the fact that "Graceful Kingdom" is VERY OPed, but it's a little more balanced by the fact that destroying it destroys all "Graceful" monsters. Also, "Graceful Warrior" has gracefull. Just a misspelling, no biggie. Other than that, good pics and otherwise consistent effects (Direct attack + non-equippable). Nicely done, but for some OP and such, 7/10.

Yeah, they're OP'd, without Graceful Kingdom they're useless though..

and another point to remind:

Graceful Warrior can spam the field easily if when he was summoned, Graceful Kingdom was on the field, since it doubles it's ATK to 1600, I can Summon any Graceful monster since their ATK is maximum 800, so yeah, it's OP'd :\

Archived