Pokemon Black and White

BDhTkQECEAAv4CH.jpg

At least the running gag of Charizard scorching Ash hasn't been forgotten. And the screenshots in that scan from the episodes Snow Way Out and Charizard's Burning Ambitions look like they have been redone to the quality of the current series.

Also new episode title:

Episode 778: Team Plasma's Aspiration! The Manipulated Pokemon!! - airs March 14th

Also, the N arc will end in April. That means the writers would have to think of 3 months of plot-related "filler" because of the movie in July. My main gripe with the Black/White series is that it has gone too quickly tbh.

EDIT:

The remaining episodes for the Episode N arc have been unveiled.

Episode 779: N's Secret... To The Other Side of the Mist! is scheduleto air March 21, 2013.

Episode 780: Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!! is scheduled to air March 28, 2013.

Episode 781: The White Ruins! Ash VS N!! is scheduled to air April 4, 2013.

Episode 782: Team Plasma Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!! is scheduled to air April 11, 2013.

Episode 783: Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!! is scheduled to air April 18, 2013.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at another poster for M16, and there's a random Sableye grouped in with the main characters and their pokemon. That obviously means that someone is going to capture a Sableye before the movie airs.

Also apparently Misty and Brock are going to appear in BW116 (Charizard vs Dragonite). How they're going to appear (whether it be in flashback form, or mentioned) is unclear atm until the episode airs in next Thursday.

Dang. I was hoping Eric Stuart would reprise Brock and Rachael Lillis would be Misty.

How drunk were you when you typed this? I mean seriously... how drunk were you?

How are they gonna fit Charizard's entire biography in that time frame?

They wouldn't need to, though the upcoming episode does have flashbacks.. hurr hurr.

How drunk were you when you typed this? I mean seriously... how drunk were you?

They wouldn't need to, though the upcoming episode does have flashbacks.. hurr hurr.

1. I was not drunk.

2. I kinda thought they would. Otherwise Brock can meet Cilan and Misty can meet Iris.

1. I was not drunk.

I think you were...

2. I kinda thought they would. Otherwise Brock can meet Cilan and Misty can meet Iris.

In my opinion, I reckon that Brock & Misty would appear in flashbacks, OR their appearance in the episode might be in the same way Clair appeared in An Egg Scramble because Ash and Co. are going to a Kanto festival kinda like the Johto festival in Sinnoh.

I saw that clip last night, not long after it was posted.

Notable stuffs happening:

After the battle, Ash corrected Iris's misconception that Charizard would be a Dragon-type, saying that it is actually Fire/Flying, much to Iris's surprise.

We also got to see the Magikarp Salesman again... Yeah seriously, he was trying to sell a Magikarp to someone else for once.

Also, Trivia:

This is the first time Misty had a speaking role since The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon.

This is also the first time since Following A Maiden's Voyage! when Tracey has made an appearance in person.

This episode marks the first time since the episode it was first used in where Seismic Toss is not a part of Charizard's moveset.

There was quite a few flashbacks from the following episodes:

Charmander – The Stray Pokémon,

Primeape Goes Bananas,

The Ninja Poké-Showdown,

Snow Way Out!,

The March of the Exeggutor Squad,

The Problem with Paras,

Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon,

Volcanic Panic,

Friend and Foe Alike,

Charizard Chills,

Charizard's Burning Ambitions,

Better Eight Than Never,

Can't Beat the Heat!,

and The Symbol Life. However, the flashbacks all have new animation matching that of the Best Wishes series.

Hello running gag:

398.jpg

(warning: image may break)

To add, the episode confirms that Charizard has been staying at Oak's lab recently as Ash got Charizard from Oak.

Also this is the first time when Ash has sent a Pokémon from his Unova team to Professor Oak's Laboratory, namely Unfezant.

Error:

During the flashback of Snow Way Out!, some of the feathers on Pidgeotto's head are colored yellow like its evolved form instead of pink.

CoroCoro has announced the new arc that is start on April 25th after the N arc: Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2: Decolora Adventures (ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ シーズン2 デコロラアドベンチャー) or simply "Best Wishes Da!" (ベストウイッシュDa!) would focus on Satoshi's adventure in the Decolora Islands. Four new episode titles have also been revealed:

corocoro3131.jpg

May 16: 「さらばミジュマル!?ホタチキングへの道」 Goodbye Mijumaru!? The Road to Hotachi King
An outbreak of Mijumaru has occured in Hotachi Island. Satoshi's Mijumaru is in deep water.

May 30: 「ロトムVSオーキド博士!」 Rotom VS Dr. Ōkido!
Rotom assemble! Also, Dr. Ōkido captures a Rotom!?

June 27: 「ジラーチにお願いを!七日間の奇跡!!」 Wish on Jirachi! The Seven-Day Miracle!!
Mythical Pokémon Jirachi finally makes its debut on TV.

July: 「お宝の謎!無人島アドベンチャー!!」 Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!
The Eevee gang all appear to search for the treasure in deserted Yashi Island.

• 2 weeks later...

Well a new poster advertisement has surfaced at it confirms that Clair will be returning and will appear along with a Shiny Druddigon.

472px-Best_Wishes_Da_poster.jpg

It looks as if Clair's Dragonair has evolved and will end up in a confrontation with Iris' Dragonite

• Ash encounters a Butterfree.
  • An Emolga is seen with the Team Rocket trio.
  • It is possible that Ash will bid farewell to his traveling companions, as the word "Sayonara" (goodbye) is seen below an image of Iris waving.

Clair come back. This is gonna cause Dub controversy.

No it won't as she'll get recast due to her actress quitting after Season 7.

Archived