Pokemon Black and White

bump: Hey Brit, if anyone's there the treasure episode appeared today.

[spoiler=what's inside]

It was full of evolutionary stones

[/spoiler]

And next week is the return of Clair whom we haven't seen since An Egg Scramble.

After that, 8 more episodes and we can say goodbye to Iris, Cilan and Black and White.

But don't be sad, three episodes after the Gogoat episode and the series will reach it's 800th episode.

How could we forget that there may be new scenes in the intro replacing the N stuff?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=what's inside]

It was full of evolutionary stones

[/spoiler]

I knew that since before you posted, heh.

And next week we see the return of Clair, whom we haven't seen in person since Why Wynaut?! (I'm not counting An Egg Scramble, because cameo-only)

After that, 8 more episodes and we can say goodbye to Iris, Cilan and Black and White.

Even though the gap between next week's episode and October 17th is 9 weeks, yeah there are 8 episodes left after next week because of the break on August 29th.

>"Tomorrow is the Clair episode."

>The EDIT'd post is from the 28th

404 error: EDIT made on July 31st not accepted.

Today Clair's Dragonair had finally evolved into Dragonite prior to the episode (and was seen feuding with Iris' Dragonite because Iris' broke a flower) and Clair caught a shiny Druddigon as well.

...and we won't get to see another episode after August 29th.

Hold on... hold on. The Gogoat episode on the 29th is the latest revealed episode, I'm sure we'll see new episode titles in a couple weeks.

Will Alexa ...  travel with Ash on his journey through the Kalos region?

My money's on "probably not". The XY trailer shows Ash exiting the plane on his own.

On the 29th? The GoGoat episode is on the 22nd, followed by a break on the 29th. So we won't see another episode until September 5th.

And Ash will need someone to help him in his travels of the Kalos region. Here would he have been without Max and the Pokenav in Hoenn, where would he have been without Iris and Cilan in his travels of Unova?

According to CoroCoro, Awakened Mewtwo is MegaMewtwo.

Also new episode titles:

Episode 800: Emolga Joins Team Rocket September 5th
Episode 801: Cilan VS The Ice Challenger! The Crisis at Striation Gym!! September 2th

According to the short summaries: An Exploud will appear in this episode. Iris's Emolga breaks up with her and then joins Team Rocket. The summary did not mention the reason that Emolga broke up with Iris. (However there is an aroma of familiarity in the air as something similar happened with Dawn's Pachirisu)

In the other episode an ice challenger is a Gym destroyer. Chili and Cress make an appearance in this episode.

I wouldn't think so literally, that'd be silly.

So tomorrow we get to see Noivern debut under Alexa's ownership, although a part of me is willing to bet that she'll capture it at some point in the episode.

Also Team rocket are to be using ghost pokemon disguises (with Meowth re-using his Banette disguise)

Translation: Next week =/= filler episode in which Alexa leaves the group.

Also... there's bound to be a 1 week break before the XY series airs because there was a week break before the BW series aired in japan as well as the DP series, so by that logic, there's only 6 episodes remaining.

EDIT (Saturday): In other news, Fairy will be a energy type in the TCG:

tcgxy.jpg

And there's also gonna be an anime special airing on October 2nd called Pokemon: The Origin featuring Red and Green and is based directly on the games.

Archived