Hows this for a new Architype (sp?) monster set

14Henderson7

@Dark_ARMOR this is the any other cards section Fake Type Rule here. Anyways Grammar issues for the 1st card please space, couldnt read the 2nd cards effect and so I stopped doing the OCG I'll give you points based on them pics are pretty bad your score 4/10 -> 40/100 yup I noa rate out of 100

Picture: 6/10. Some of them are good, but most of them are either... Over-used, Low quality, and with no background.

OCG: 2/10. FIRST: Artick is not a real type. It should be either Beast, Beast-Warrior,Warrior,Spellcaster,Insect,Pyro,Dragon,Insect and ETC. BUT NOT ARTICK.

SECOND: Capitals:: graveyard :: Graveyard, hand:: Hand, deck:: Deck, summon:: Summon, Atk: ATK, Def, DEF

THIRD: Your OCG is poorly worded.

I will only state these FEW issues... But since you are new I won't name the other issues.

Total: 4/10 + 1 (Because your new) = 5/10. Good job.

Picture: 6/10. Some of them are good, but most of them are either... Over-used, Low quality, and with no background.

OCG: 2/10. FIRST: Artick is not a real type. It should be either Beast, Beast-Warrior,Warrior,Spellcaster,Insect,Pyro,Dragon,Insect and ETC. BUT NOT ARTICK.

SECOND: Capitals:: graveyard :: Graveyard, hand:: Hand, deck:: Deck, summon:: Summon, Atk: ATK, Def, DEF

THIRD: Your OCG is poorly worded.

I will only state these FEW issues... But since you are new I won't name the other issues.

Total: 4/10 + 1 (Because your new) = 5/10. Good job.

This.

+Played: activated

Archived