Twilight sucks?

.Frostpaw

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Maple' timestamp='1292486004' post='4856537']
When are vampires shiny it makes me want to snatch and cut off there skin........
[/quote]
thIS.

With the concept that soils the infamous Vampire and the Bone-chilling Werewolf by turning them into crazed lovers for one girl, it's more of a girly-thingy anyway. But I can't imagine anyone who would think that vampires don't evaporate into dust, but rather sparkle. And the werwolf transforms anytime. IT'S RUINING TRADITION! IT'S LIKE BRINGING A MENORAH TO A CHRISTMAS PARTY! *RAEG OFF* Furthermore, the book's narrative is bad. 0/10. DO NOT WANT.

[quote name='Commander Tim' timestamp='1292962110' post='4871424']
people hate taillight because she ruined vampires by making them twinkle. Oh well don't rant, Haters be hatin.
[/quote]

I hate tailights too. They're so annoying. I see nothing about how it relates to the conversation, though. :/

[quote name='Silent Omega' timestamp='1282768491' post='4565114']
lul
When was this ever confirmed true? <.<
Unless you've seen a vampire walking in daylight and burning while he's doing so, I don't think it's true.
Also, it's a book. The author can do whatever he/she wants to do with it.
[/quote]
Read the following.
Dracula
Biography of Bram Stoker

Bram Stoker ventured to different places gathering info on "bloodsuckers" and pieces all the abilities, weaknesses, and how-to's and wrote Dracula. There are different variations of vampires as well but there's [b]2[/b] Sanguine and Psy vamps. Sanguine feast on blood to keep themselves sane and such and psy "feast" on spiritual energy to keep a good mental health. Though, psy vamps use the terms quintotauri, coined by Father Todd, head of the Sanguinarium. We also know change the spelling as vampyres.

[quote name='=Evangelion=' timestamp='1293021765' post='4873370']
Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa.

Is it true someone died of such thing?

...I know some pervert died from masturbating 50 times a day, but seriously, it's a fantasy story..
[/quote]
Where do you learn of such things? xD

Hormones are sent through blood.
Hormones trigger an erection.
Vampires don't have blood.
Vampires can't send hormones.
Vampires can't have erections.
Vampires can't have sex.

Edward Cullen was bitten and changed by a sparkling... man.
Edward Cullen was gay.
Edward Cullen is a paedophile.

There. A few perfectly viable reasons about why Twilight makes no sense, all on the same topic.

Wow, I still can't believe people are like "vampires can't sparkle", "vampires can't have sex", blah blah blah. The author wrote her version of vampires. I'm not saying that's how vampires are supposed to be, but that's just what she wanted it to be. People can write their versions of mythical creatures if they please. And this is coming from someone who hates the vampires in Twilight, but I don't go around complaining about it.

Twilight is still really good.

[quote name='Canine' timestamp='1293055395' post='4874627']
Wow, I still can't believe people are like "vampires can't sparkle", "vampires can't have sex", blah blah blah. The author wrote her version of vampires. I'm not saying that's how vampires are supposed to be, but that's just what she wanted it to be. People can write their versions of mythical creatures if they please. And this is coming from someone who hates the vampires in Twilight, but I don't go around complaining about it.

Twilight is still really good.
[/quote]
So I can say the man in the Barney suit is a pedo. Puss in Boots is a 40 year old midget dressed in a cat suit. Spiderman can be killed my spider spray. Werewolves can be driven insane by dog whistles. George W. Bush is the frankenstein monster and the republican party is frankenstein.

[quote]I hate tailights too. They're so annoying. I see nothing about how it relates to the conversation, though. :/[/quote]
Isnt the name of tthis topic called Twilight Sucks? Anyways i agree with Some Guy In a Whambulance it is ruining tradition besides Stephanie Meyer claimed that she absolutely NO research on anything she put in the book.

[quote name='Canine' timestamp='1293127079' post='4877089']
Because I like how it's written, the characters of the book, the storyline, and I just think it's a very good series. God, YCM can't respect other members' opinions [b]on crap[/b].
[/quote]

Key Phrase - 'On crap'. Currently, we are discussing Twilight.

At least you've got some sense. The whole series is a cliche that ruined the status that vampires have.

Vampries are meant to feature in horror stories, not stupid teenage romance novels.

[quote name='Bloodstained Ӄiva' timestamp='1293154786' post='4878652']
Key Phrase - 'On crap'. Currently, we are discussing Twilight.

At least you've got some sense. The whole series is a cliche that ruined the status that vampires have.

Vampries are meant to feature in horror stories, not stupid teenage romance novels.
[/quote]

What I can't express my opinion that Twilight's a good series? You have your opinions, I have mine. I don't think Twilight is a cliche that ruined the vampire status. Unlike some dumbfucks here, I don't think vampires should only be featured in horror novels.

Just my opinion.

Archived