OK I'm just going to go right out there and say this

chedbonlahor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Someone needs to understand the concept of 'real life' and 'responsibility'. Anyways, Can I have a 1V1 contest with you?

You won't be allowed to until he learns the rules PROPERLY.

I won without posting a card and without a single vote being cast. Chedbonlahor, you really are a moron; you couldn't even read one measly paragraph in a post that you quoted to understand the rules of the contest you were agreeing too. That's just pathetic.

Allow me to grab some attention.

I THINK YOU SHOULD LOCK THE THREAD, CRAB HELMET

But Chedbonlahor is so much fun! :D

The joke is I have a life, I am captian of my soccer and tennis team I sing in a band which has just been signed I was a senior prefect at school and am training to be a lawyer. Laugh at me if you will however you will be drowned out by the fact that i am sleeping soundly and you are voicing your oppinions on a yugioh site.

Thats sad

Good night.

The joke is I have a life, I am captian of my soccer and tennis team I sing in a band which has just been signed I was a senior prefect at school and am training to be a lwayer. Laugh at me if you will however you will be drowned out by the fact that i am sleeping soundly and you are voicing your oppinions on a yugioh site.

Thats sad

Good night.

You sound like a douche.

Good Night idiot.

I won without posting a card and without a single vote being cast. Chedbonlahor, you really are a moron; you couldn't even read one measly paragraph in a post that you quoted to understand the rules of the contest you were agreeing too. That's just pathetic.

But Chedbonlahor is so much fun! :D

xD

The joke is I have a life, I am captian of my soccer and tennis team I sing in a band which has just been signed I was a senior prefect at school and am training to be a lwayer. Laugh at me if you will however you will be drowned out by the fact that i am sleeping soundly and you are voicing your oppinions on a yugioh site.

Thats sad

Good night.

What, do you live in a Harry Potter land?

Also, training for a lawyer, who can't spell lawyer. Congratulations, you will definitely pass the bar exam.

The joke is I have a life, I am captian of my soccer and tennis team I sing in a band which has just been signed I was a senior prefect at school and am training to be a lwayer.

I'm Jesus. Turns out that I can post on worldly internet forums from up in heaven without it technically counting as a second coming, so I can chat with living people without ending the world.

Laugh at me if you will however you will be drowned out by the fact that i am sleeping soundly and you are voicing your oppinions on a yugioh site.

Thats sad

Good night.

Okay, no. You don't get to whine about how unfair it is that everyone on a website thinks you suck and then pull the Life Card. Thanks to your complaints, you and only you have been shown to have an emotional investment in YCM.

Thats sad

Good night.

Soccer and tennis aren't really important,so i really don't care.It doesn't impress me.I'd love to hear you burn everyone's ears with your singing.Senior Perfect?Really believable.

But most importantly, " you are voicing your oppinions on a yugioh site.".

Seriously?Cuz you are,too.

The joke is I have a life

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You don't have a life.

I am captian of my soccer and tennis team

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You Aren't a captain of anything social.

I sing in a band which has just been signed

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You obviously have more time on your hands than a recored band.

I was a senior prefect at school and am training to be a lawyer.

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You also have terrible grammar. You're not going to be a lawer

Laugh at me if you will however you will be drowned out by the fact that i am sleeping soundly and you are voicing your oppinions on a yugioh site.

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You were the one that started the argument. You're the one that can't spell opinions.

Thats sad

You're sad.

Good night.

I especially love how on the first page Ched is all like IT IS TIME FOR A REVOLUTION and YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED and then after he got owned he switched to LOL ITS JUST A FORUM WHO CARES I AM CAPTAIN OF EVERY SPORTS TEAM AND OF THE HMS FAILBOAT.

Still, I'm glad he pulled the Life Card. The fact that he did that shows that he understands that he lost. It's so much more satisfying when someone who has been destroyed understands that they have lost, if not how badly.

so true indeed, seen so many cards overlooked just because of that *sparkle sparkle twinkly* stuff. Though this won't pass as a rule, sadly. Why? Because the hoster decides what to grade cards on and it can be on the regular stuff or it can be about the regular stuff and the fancy stuff. Maybe a revolt! Yea...Riot! Riot! Riot!*banned*

equal contests FTW!

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You don't have a life.

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You Aren't a captain of anything social.

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You obviously have more time on your hands than a recored band.

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You also have terrible grammar. You're not going to be a lawer

You're arguing about pixels on a children's card game forum. You were the one that started the argument. You're the one that can't spell opinions.

You're sad.

Good night.

:D

Archived