OK I'm just going to go right out there and say this

chedbonlahor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tainted Black

I'll give it a shot. You waste your points on them, I will say again that all card makers should maker their cards on an equal playing field, The field in question is the card maker.

We should use a generator, and NO work on our own part?

Anyway i know what's going on here, I have brought up something you wished was coverd and you see it as a threat and try to kill it.

lolwhut? I hardly even DO contests. Last time I was there, I was there to humiliate someone who got cocky with me. He got a dose of humility, and now behaves better. Sure, I applied for a few recently, but dropped out. Oh, and I can't GFX!

Perhaps you yourself are a good card maker perhaps your are not but the truth is the essence of who you are as a card maker becomes lost beneath effects emroidered letters and holos.

They do extra work to make it look nice and that makes it worthless?

I have nothing against them sometimes they look good but all i'm saying is, it isnt a lot so segregate contests between normal made cards and cards with effects added.

My God, you just don't get it, do you? IT'S AN OPEN FORUM. Not YOUR Forum!

Also, see Belphagor's post.

None of those things are true.

1. YOU'RE the minority. A lot of other people like to spruce up cards.

2. YOU'RE the coward. You use the fact that they make flashy cards to hide the fact that you made crappy effected-ones.

3. They'll just grow, as more people learn to GFX. You can't change something that everyone perceives as good.

EDIT:

@cake: XD

1.A lot USE THE SPOILERS AND HOLOS now listen because it gets complicated, but only a small few post them in comps

2. I'm not talking about myself, I am not an egotist and you have no right to say that because you dont know me as a card maker.

3. You are using absolutes my friend "everyone perceives as good" like most things in life this one is split betwen those who like and those who don't i'm trying to maintain some fairness.

None of those things are true.

1. YOU'RE the minority. A lot of other people like to spruce up cards.

2. YOU'RE the coward. You use the fact that they make flashy cards to hide the fact that you made crappy effected-ones.

3. They'll just grow, as more people learn to GFX. You can't change something that everyone perceives as good.

EDIT:

@cake: XD

Yeah. XD that was pretty damn good. Haha.

Guest Tainted Black

Let me say this: You have NO supporters in this thread. It is FULL of members saying you are wrong. YOU ARE WRONG. Got it memorized?

All i see are card makers too afriad to show their skeletal skills, card making as i said should take place strictly card making domain becasue I know it you know it every1 knowes it shiny effects detract away from the core of the card, and that is the last I shall converse with yourself my friend.

Lol,i bet you dont have skills of your own.

Also, see Belphagor's post.

I'll give it a shot. You waste your points on them, I will say again that all card makers should maker their cards on an equal playing field, The field in question is the card maker.

Anyway i know what's going on here, I have brought up something you wished was coverd and you see it as a threat and try to kill it.

lolwhut? I hardly even DO contests. Last time I was there, I was there to humiliate someone who got cocky with me. He got a dose of humility, and now behaves better. Sure, I applied for a few recently, but dropped out. Oh, and I can't GFX!

Perhaps you yourself are a good card maker perhaps your are not but the truth is the essence of who you are as a card maker becomes lost beneath effects emroidered letters and holos.

I have nothing against them sometimes they look good but all i'm saying is, it isnt a lot so segregate contests between normal made cards and cards with effects added.

1.The generator is your own work, your name/your pic/your effect/your card

2.You say you hardly do contests....so am i to take it that you dont post holos in contests?? if that is the case then i respect you

3.Never have i said that this is my forum, however there are those who can post ideas to get it changed such as smesh with the 1 on 1s section it isnt his forum but he pointed something out and it was changed.

Thats what I thought.

You want a 1 on 1 with me

Lol,i bet you dont have skills of your own.

You too I will face you at the same time 1 on 1

1.The generator is your own work, your name/your pic/your effect/your card

2.You say you hardly do contests....so am i to take it that you dont post holos in contests?? if that is the case then i respect you

3.Never have i said that this is my forum, however there are those who can post ideas to get it changed such as smesh with the 1 on 1s section it isnt his forum but he pointed something out and it was changed.

You want a 1 on 1 with me

You too I will face you at the same time 1 on 1

You are an idiot.

Oh my God, typing is work?!

I can't GFX TO post Holos!

But you are WRONG!

You want a contest with me too? LET'S GO!

You haven't insulted me as what you have said is fair and well though through as a result I do respect you so in the future on more friendly grounds I will 1 on 1 until then allow me to have 1 on 1s with the others

1.A lot USE THE SPOILERS AND HOLOS now listen because it gets complicated, but only a small few post them in comps

2. I'm not talking about myself, I am not an egotist and you have no right to say that because you dont know me as a card maker.

3. You are using absolutes my friend "everyone perceives as good" like most things in life this one is split betwen those who like and those who don't i'm trying to maintain some fairness.

1. How the hell are spoilers bad? OMG HE'S CONSERVING POST SPAEC THATZ ILLEGAL! And holo's barely do anything. It doesn't change the fact the your card was worse.

2. It's obvious. >_> Most people judge fairly in CC, and If your losing contests, then it's because your card is worse, not because people like shiny things.

3. Do you see anyone in this thread who agrees with you? No.

1. How the hell are spoilers bad? OMG HE'S CONSERVING POST SPAEC THATZ ILLEGAL! And holo's barely do anything. It doesn't change the fact the your card was worse.

2. It's obvious. >_> Most people judge fairly in CC, and If your losing contests, then it's because your card is worse, not because people like shiny things.

3. Do you see anyone in this thread who agrees with you? No.

right..how to get this to permiate your skull. ***I am not acting on belalf of myself I am acting for those who have been trumped by poor cards with holos. People are automatically drawn to holos and shiny effects that is why they exist. Again i never said they are bad only that in a contest environment they are unfair you need to real and listen more my friend

Do you know what the revolutionists of the world said life isn't fair, they said f**k that and fight for change.

mikagebig.jpg

I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world. The path ahead has been prepared for you.

Sadly, that path ahead appears to consist of whining in the General forum. Forgive me for sounding just the tiniest bit skeptical of your revolution, but I don't believe that whining about the unfairness of life is what real revolutionaries did.

The truth is that I agree with you card making is about presentation however the presentation part should take place within the little box at the top of the screen marked "CARD MAKER". Not everyone has the means at theirr disposal to create effects, contests should require everyone to be on a level field to determine who its the best. When I see someone post a card with fancy graphics all I see is a coward hiding behind their flashing JPG effects.

Then don't enter contests whose judges are stupid enough to judge cards based on shininess rather than quality.

Unless, of course, you are entering contests where the judges are indeed intelligent, and losing because your cards suck. I've done a quick search of your Realistic Cards history, and your abilities seem to be, to put it mildly, severely lacking.

You appear to have no comprehension of card balance whatsoever, creating cards like this one, which is pretty much strictly inferior to Mist Body, or this one which throws all notions of balance out the window, producing insanely easy OTKs when used with any sense and still turning the game into a farce when used at all; in fact, your cards in general seem to rely on making bizarre and nonsensical alterations to the rules of the game rather than being well-designed, relying on excessive die rolling, declaring attacks from the Graveyard, pooling both players' Life Points into one, ignoring how Ritual Spells and Ritual Monsters work, and this insane monstrosity that you identify as your best work, which works through a long chain of idiotic actions involving various cards' serial numbers.

The irony is that, in the end, you are substituting ludicrous and flashy effects for actual intelligent methods of card design; it is you, not your opponents, who hides his lack of skill behind a wall of shininess.

Newbie.... Please newbies are those who are clueless.

Did the first three letters of the word "Newbie" not give you the slightest clue what that word might mean?

I am open to a reality far greater than your pixelated words my friend :P

Yeah. That's why you're whining about losing contests on an internet forum. It's obviously because you're an infinitely superior being on a higher plane of existence who sees the true reality that is beyond the comprehension of we mere mortals.

You fail, you suck, and you suckily fail too much to understand just how failtastically you suck. That is all that needs to be said.

right..how to get this to permiate your skull. ***I am not acting on belalf of myself I am acting for those who have been trumped by poor cards with holos. People are automatically drawn to holos and shiny effects that is why they exist. Again i never said they are bad only that in a contest environment they are unfair you need to real and listen more my friend

Hah! You are funny.

Archived