OK I'm just going to go right out there and say this

chedbonlahor

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mikagebig.jpg

I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world. The path ahead has been prepared for you.

Sadly, that path ahead appears to consist of whining in the General forum. Forgive me for sounding just the tiniest bit skeptical of your revolution, but I don't believe that whining about the unfairness of life is what real revolutionaries did.

Then don't enter contests whose judges are stupid enough to judge cards based on shininess rather than quality.

Unless, of course, you are entering contests where the judges are indeed intelligent, and losing because your cards suck. I've done a quick search of your Realistic Cards history, and your abilities seem to be, to put it mildly, severely lacking.

You appear to have no comprehension of card balance whatsoever, creating cards like this one, which is pretty much strictly inferior to Mist Body, or this one which throws all notions of balance out the window, producing insanely easy OTKs when used with any sense and still turning the game into a farce when used at all; in fact, your cards in general seem to rely on making bizarre and nonsensical alterations to the rules of the game rather than being well-designed, relying on excessive die rolling, declaring attacks from the Graveyard, pooling both players' Life Points into one, ignoring how Ritual Spells and Ritual Monsters work, and this insane monstrosity that you identify as your best work, which works through a long chain of idiotic actions involving various cards' serial numbers.

The irony is that, in the end, you are substituting ludicrous and flashy effects for actual intelligent methods of card design; it is you, not your opponents, who hides his lack of skill behind a wall of shininess.

Did the first three letters of the word "Newbie" not give you the slightest clue what that word might mean?

Yeah. That's why you're whining about losing contests on an internet forum. It's obviously because you're an infinitely superior being on a higher plane of existence who sees the true reality that is beyond the comprehension of we mere mortals.

You fail, you suck, and you suckily fail too much to understand just how failtastically you suck. That is all that needs to be said.

As usual the omniscient moderator of said group kicks in. If you wish to know the aforementioned cards were experimental cards NOT ENTERED IN CONTESTS to push the boundaries of the game. If you search further back you will find other much more ballanced cards and cards which I will post in the upcomming 1 on 1s

I think that this whole thread is basically a flame war towards ched, and should be finished in private message, while the thread gets locked. Just my two cents.

Good observation.

@ched Fine. You want this to happen? Fine. We will do a 1 vs 1. But not now because I have homework to do. Because I have responsibilities.

right..how to get this to permiate your skull. ***I am not acting on belalf of myself I am acting for those who have been trumped by poor cards with holos. People are automatically drawn to holos and shiny effects that is why they exist. Again i never said they are bad only that in a contest environment they are unfair you need to real and listen more my friend

But that's the thing. It hasn't really happened to anyone.They may THINK it has, but it hasn't. Ans the thing is, THEY is you, and maybe one or two other noobs. You just say THEY so you sound more just. Heroism = Not Working.

Also, refer to Crab Helmets post.

On another topic, I want to see all those one on one's you'll lose. XD

so you want to go?? or r u sweating now that your skills are going gto be put on the line.

You know what? I have never participated in a card contest before. I'll still take you on in a 1-on-1 challenge.

Of course, we wouldn't want this contest to be decided by any form of shiny shininess, so let's make the contest as un-shiny as possible: written cards. Rather than post an IMG of the card as generated in the card maker, we will each merely post its name, stats, effect, and so forth in text form. That way, neither of us can possibly win due to any sort of unfair shiny fabulous sparkle golden advantage.

Well, what's it going to be? I've never participated in any contests before, so if you really don't suck, you should have no trouble defeating me. But maybe you won't be able to accept because you know, deep down inside, that you really are terrible.

@Scyire: Nah, I have nothing against him. I'm just saying to shut up, and stop whining, you are not gonna change the world.

I understand that. I'm on nobody's side here, for once. I was just suggesting that this thread go to private message, was all.

Also, if ched is trolling, bravo. BRAVO.

You know what? I have never participated in a card contest before. I'll still take you on in a 1-on-1 challenge.

Of course, we wouldn't want this contest to be decided by any form of shiny shininess, so let's make the contest as un-shiny as possible: written cards. Rather than post an IMG of the card as generated in the card maker, we will each merely post its name, stats, effect, and so forth in text form. That way, neither of us can possibly win due to any sort of unfair shiny fabulous sparkle golden advantage.

Well, what's it going to be? I've never participated in any contests before, so if you really don't suck, you should have no trouble defeating me. But maybe you won't be able to accept because you know, deep down inside, that you really are terrible.

i actually wanst talking to you I shall take you on at some other occasion

Guest Tainted Black

*Pictures Crab Helmet as Dr. Cox*

Guest JoshIcy

As much weight as Crabs words weigh true. You yourself have broken a fundamental rule in Custom Cards just posting this.

In conclusion, if any member has an issue with how the Realistic Cards subforum (or any other Custom Cards subforum for that matter) is being handled, please send me a Private Message. I do not bite, and I do give relaxed treatment to those who stand out from the rest in order to voice their concerns.

- Josh

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/121647-realistic-card-rules-updated-8182010/

This thread alone, regardless of how serious your complaint's are is currently null and void. Shut up, take all complaints to me via PM and detail your complaint in extreme detail. And for lords sake, learn how to use paragraphs and not one gigantic wall of text.

good rules are that no-one from this post may vote as it is completely biased. only members ignorant to the goings on here may vote. Post any card you want when the threa dis up

Hold on. This contest must happen tomorrow. I have homework because I have responsibilities.

Ok crab helmet you're on however those aware of the goings on here are not permitted to vote as it is completely biased I want the community of YCM to vote, ill start the thread now

Archived