The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1285265421' post='4648205']
Dude, I'm the one running the risk, not you.
[/quote]

[center][color="#000080"][size="2"][b]I'm still running the same risk doing it...

Also, I did that one time Smeargle, but I didn't like having to sign in into that account first everytime I wanted to change the name.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

My f***ing god. There was this dick in this one GW, who was bitching about noobtubing CONSTANTLY, and whining about not getting his Harrier (Yes, you read it). After 3 minutes I got tired, broke out the big words, and he left. Me and the rest of my team, we lol'ed.

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1285495405' post='4656367']
Srsly, I don't get how people can get to Rank 50 in a matter of days while still maintaining the right to say that they have a life. Someone explain.
[/quote]
I have had it over 2 weeks, played no more then 3 or 4 hours a day, usually late on close before I go to sleep.

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1285499931' post='4656419']
My f***ing god. There was this dick in this one GW, who was bitching about noobtubing CONSTANTLY, and whining about not getting his Harrier (Yes, you read it). After 3 minutes I got tired, broke out the big words, and he left. Me and the rest of my team, we lol'ed.
[/quote]
lol, I hate moaners, its just a game.

[quote name='Kotaro' timestamp='1285502501' post='4656458']
I have had it over 2 weeks, played no more then [b]3 or 4 hours a day[/b], usually late on close before I go to sleep.
[/quote]

I never have the chance to play that long, except on weekends. And even then not. Maybe that's why.

Archived