The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1284637875' post='4631331']
I like it in Campaign, hate it on MP. Also, how much do you play a day? I've had the game for 2 weeks now, I'm only Rank 18 =P
[/quote]
I played an hour earlier on before College. Yesterday I played maximum about 2 hours, didnt look at the time.

On the airport level, forgot the name, I walked into the pilot of the plane part walking in backwards and killed someone at the back,stood there for about 5 seconds as someone else was there, looked around and saw an opponent guy sniping out the window blasted him in the head.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S' timestamp='1284658548' post='4631764']
You mean you have a mod.
[/quote]

[center][color="#000080"][size="2"][b]No...It isnt automatic, but I can fire about as fast.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1284734385' post='4634093']
You know, it's pretty annoying that I don't have the balls to ask the girl I like out.
[/quote]

[center][color="#000080"][size="2"][b]Tell me about, especially the sexy popular ones...but no atm.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[quote name='- Stoner -' timestamp='1284737033' post='4634120']
[center][color="#000080"][size="2"][b]No...It isnt automatic, but I can fire about as fast.[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[center][color="#000080"][size="2"][b]Tell me about, especially the sexy popular ones...but no atm.[/b][/size][/color][/center]
[/quote]

I think most people who are on here have that problem =P

Archived