The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Jacoby746' timestamp='1284905228' post='4640089']
Save for Black Ops. You're not going to MW2 in a long time anyway.
[/quote]

Yeah.

Also, you guys heard what they say about BO? That there's gonna be a game mode where you earn money and you can buy new weapons with it?

[quote name='Smeargle' timestamp='1284883814' post='4639748']
I wanna start a 360 clan.EoNxAnd when I get a name change.EoNic x Gamer(Gamer = Your Gamertag)So, I'd be:EoNic x HeLLFiReAlso, Stoner, Kotaro, Get mics.;D
[/quote]

[center][color="#000080"][size="2"][b]Hell no. =]

Also, I would join, but the lag I get when I play with you as host is terrible. =\[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1284906326' post='4640117']
Yeah.

Also, you guys heard what they say about BO? That there's gonna be a game mode where you earn money and you can buy new weapons with it?
[/quote]

It's not just a game mode, it's the whole multiplayer. You level up to unlock the guns, but you have to buy them to use them. To get money, you kill people, like you get XP.

I think your talking about wager matches, where you bet all your money and the top 3 in the leaderboard get paid.

[quote name='Raiza' timestamp='1284910327' post='4640276']
It's not just a game mode, it's the whole multiplayer. You level up to unlock the guns, but you have to buy them to use them. To get money, you kill people, like you get XP.

I think your talking about wager matches, where you bet all your money and the top 3 in the leaderboard get paid.
[/quote]

Oh. Cool.

[quote name='Jacoby746' timestamp='1284910594' post='4640283']
Just like Halo Reach's unlock system. I hope there won't be any overpowered perk setups (even though I know there will be).
[/quote]

They got rid of Stopping Power, Jugernaut and Matrydom, so at least these b****es aren't in it :D

[quote name='Raiza' timestamp='1284911192' post='4640323']
Marathon, Steady Aim and Lightwight are in this vid, so they are definatly coming back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VuOJvNJmqc
[/quote]

Marathon + Lightweight/Hardline + Tier 3 Perk + LMG = <3

Archived