moaning minnie.....

Developous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to keep bringing this up, but what exactly is your complete thought, referring to this remark:

I am frustrated this argument over such a simple thing happened in the first place, and that I am too busy to continue this

Dude Dev' date=' you need to stop making these stupid topics. If I was mod I would have banned you. Please stop making such stupid topics.[/quote']

I don't think it's stupidity, I think it's idiocy (pretty much the same thing)

I don't know if I personally, as a mod, would ban him, maybe give him a warning and a nice talking to ( :P )

sheesh... how hard is to to make a simple point system for a contest' date=' which would allow you to use cards in it?[/quote']

What the *daylights* are you talking about? We are not stupid, the word stupid, and all who use it to discribe others, are idiotic and childish. I'm really sick of you Dev, really, I CAN AND WILL BAN YOU...

sheesh... how hard is to to make a simple point system for a contest' date=' which would allow you to use cards in it?

But you are telling me you are too stupid for even that.[/quote']

this does not say anything about giving a yes or no answer about how to rate things. it just asks how hard it is.

what does the last line mean?????

You know... there is a saying... If you continuously find everyone in the world to be crazy.. perhaps the crazy one is actually you...

So, to Dev... if you believe that everyone on this forum is stupid... perhaps you should look at yourself, for I cannot guarentee that you are not, in fact the crazy one. In fact, I sinceraly believe that you are, in fact, the stupid one.

It's pretty sweet. If he thinks everyone in the world is stupid, then who can prove him wrong?

I certainly can't think of a way. If he really believes he's the best, the he really is.

For instance: I believe I'm the single greatest living organism on this Earth.

Now who can argue with that? And how would you convince me otherwise?

Perception is the only part that decides what's real and what's not!!!! SO EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY IS TRUE, AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!... as long as you disregard everything that anyone says, OR better yet, you could twist what they are saying in your mind to your favor!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah but people would be willing to play it if you could explain it a bit more to us without calling people stupid and blah blah blah. (That wasn't meant to sound forceful)

That's the thing. In this deranged mind' date=' I believe it to BE the essence of simplicity.

Just one question. A quick "Yes" or "No".

Can you rate duels and cards?

If yes, bingo, it's that simple. Up to 1000pts per duel(about 200 normally), and cards would cost up to 350.

Hold up... here is where I'm confused (and since you said this at the begiing, ive been confused for a long time...)

You say can we have a simple rating system for cards... well the majority of us use a card rating system of 1 to ten, with ten being perfect for Konami, and UDE...

1 to 10!!! How much simpler can it get?!?!?!?!?

If you dont understand the simplicity of this scale, well, im sorry but thats your probelm... but your simpler method included a scale of like 5 to 1000 or whatever the hell you said... that is unneccessarily confusing and stupid...

I think you only do these things to piss poeple off. You make yugiohmasta himself at his worst seem like a honored member of the forum compared to you right now...

So, you are saying the amounts are too confusing?

I choose them for the ratings to be more effective, at least by my standards.

oh and it's TWO ratings:

5-1000 for duels.

5-350 for cards.

I chose these figures due to flexibility. But you say that you cannot rate with such numbers?

Then... what do YOU suggest?

Besides.... It's not like I don't have my creativity. I have seen and made plenty of games in my time... So, my judging out to be at least fair.

So... please don't reject it due to how confusing the amounts are.

Also... My job aptitudes indicate I would make a great salesperson. Doubly so seeing how my grandma was one...

Besides, I know from EXPERIENCE that 10 is by far too small to rate such things effectively. I had troubles with this system long ago, even with a rating level of 100. So... I am scaling it to one I can do most effectively.

Archived