moaning minnie.....

Developous

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys' date=' just chill. I don't see the point of arguing on this one anymore. Developous, your methods were a bit confusing, but to the rest of you, you're getting way to aggressive and heated. Just chill. Cool?[/quote']

ok. But that doesn't reolve arguing on a decent range of numbers in any duel and card. I respect compromise.

You can ask people to rate your cards on any scale you want. People don't have to use that scale' date=' though. If I were you I'd just use a 1-10, it's the simplest and you'll get the most replies.[/quote']

The point is that.... It's a contest based on such ratings.

A market, if you will.

May I add, that I used to rate almost every card posted, but, after posting one such competition (which can still be found in the Card Contests forum, if you dig deep enough), it occoured to me that, people don't really care, they don't, if they've made the desicion to post the card(s), they must think they're good enough, I have not rated on a consistant basis in a long time, let alone even posted in the Card forums. Really, now I have a better understanding of what this is all about, but I don't think you should worry about it, and rating in general for that matter. The people don't care.

Archived