Duelist Images

KoLoBoS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well another UPDATE, just done one for MAX.

And Danilus, yes you're right it is Alucard from Hellsing, impressed Im not the only one who knows it

It just fit your Duelist so well.

BS. CHILL OUT. This does take time, and I'm doing it for free, and in MY OWN free time.

Had about 15 people ask me to do them one of these, and not rushing them and making a bad job of it.

So sorry if your in a rush, but please understand I am trying my best here.

And as I've said before. PM a rough idea of what you want. Easy way is doing a Chilbi that everyone is making.

And then PM the 9 card images you want. This saves time as then I dont have to search the whole NET for a good pic of the card.

And on a side note, why does everyone want someone in black?

Is everyone on here EVIL?

Lol sorry I juse didnt know if you saw my post :)

No need to put it to cards I just need the guy.

I would like short, spiked blood red hair. In black jeans and a Black Leather jacket. With a dark red undershirt.

thanks.

yes im evil. i asked zhymet2 to help me out, but since you both do the same, iguess i should tell you what my character shoud look like

i want him to have blond hair with a jet black jacket.

the nine cards i want are in zhymet2s duelist pics post, but ill post them if you need them

Another UPDATE.

Just added BastionGirl Duelist.

This took alot more time than I first thought, trying to find a image with the Chilbi image, wasn't easy.

Think I very close, and came out quite well.

Also, having problems finding good pics of people wearing glasses, but I'll keep looking!

Well just done another 2.

So updated with Raviel and Wicket.

BS, I have finsihed your Duelist, just waiting on your 9 cards for the background.

Just started working on Densarion now.

Anyone else still waiting, or I've forgotten about. If so, just PM me with your Chibi image or a quick descript of what your looking for. And the 9 cards you want as the background, and please send the images of the cards.

Thanks!

Kolobos, the Duelist Maker.

hey KoLoBoS let me tell you.......YOURE THE BEST THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(boy man, you must be tired making those pics, you sure you dont mind?)

well whatever, YOU"RE THE COOLEST!!!!

Well that time again, another update.

Added BS Duelist.

You'll note that he hasn't got a card background....this is my fault as BS gave me his list and I just can't find any

good sized card images to use for the real cards. So until then, his background remains blank.

Also on BS Duelist I added another Duel Gauntlet on his left arm, think of using this in a fan fic idea instead of

Duel Disks. A few of the Duelists I've made have some sort of gauntlet on the arm, and thinking of adding more.

Anyway, hope you like it BS?

Well that time again' date=' another update.

Added BS Duelist.

You'll note that he hasn't got a card background....this is my fault as BS gave me his list and I just can't find any

good sized card images to use for the real cards. So until then, his background remains blank.

Also on BS Duelist I added another Duel Gauntlet on his left arm, think of using this in a fan fic idea instead of

Duel Disks. A few of the Duelists I've made have some sort of gauntlet on the arm, and thinking of adding more.

Anyway, hope you like it BS?[/quote']

YOU'RE AWESOME!!! REALLY NICE PIC!!!!

I don't need so stinkin' Duel Gauntlet. My dude's a freaking angel!!!

Archived