Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Aggro & Jaz:

Sky - Erore di Cieli (Hero of the Sky) / Sky Necklace / X-Gauntlets & Sky Blade

Sun - Guerriero del Serno (Warrior of the Sun) / Sun Pocket Watch / Solar Hammer

Rain - Uomini di Pioggia (Gentleman of the Rain) / Rain Rosario / Rainfall Rapier

Cloud - Divinita di Nuvola (Godhead of the Cloud) / Cloud Shades / Lone Chakrams

Mist - Mietitore di Nebbia (Reaper of the Mist) / Mist Wristband / Deathscythe

Storm - Fuorilegge di Tempesta (Desperado of the Storm) / Storm Keychain & Key / Hurricane Gunblade

Thunder - Cavaliere di Fulmino (Knight of the Thunder) / Thunder Ring / Bolt Shield

Night - Corvus Vidilicent (Shadow of the Raven) / Night Cane / Midnight Blades

Snow - Fromboiere di Neve (Slinger of the Snow) / Snow Boots / Blizzard Blaster

@Desu: Idk who your talkin about xD

Well I thought gunbat, but trying to find a corresponding pic for that to add to the fic was sorta hard. _-_

So I decided to go with the consolation of that...and the key is just corresponding with the keychain...it doesn't do anything really its there for decoration. And yes, you'll have your other keys on it ^^

Just save us all the trouble and give me dual revolvers that I can effectively pistol whip with.

Edit:

Or a revolver and bat. Because a single weapon is for pu**ies. Or just the single revolver. Whatevs really.

im g;ad i have 2 trucking shell shields

holla

(also the leather back sea turtle is mainly found in italy, so my shield will look like their shell)

omg i like my title boss

thank

He should be able throw his shields onto the ground and lightning comes between the two to form a barrier. Because...you know...he should be f*cking defense oriented. But what's the point in being able to throw them? They might as well be chakrams then and we already have somebody with that. Which makes me wonder why it's bad that two people both essentially have chakrams, four people have swords/blades but it's now bad that two people have guns?

Also, it may not hurt to just describe things.

[spoiler=for des] did you just call my fucking shell shields fucking chakrams?

im not some fuck faced red haired mother fucker that cries over roxas every night

how fucking dare you insult my god damn turtles shell by calling them CHAKRAMS

im so fucking done with you desu

i hope you go fucking die in a hole

im going to fucking piss on you and your bones until they fucking rot you miserable pile of arrogant shit

[/spoiler]

and omg fine they wont have blades since he did make A GOOD POINT

(and i didnt want those anyways)

and besides, i already got all my shell abilites planned out

like theres this one thing where they grow really big and then i pull then together and they start spinning and is obvi coated in lightning flames to deflect/block every attack/projectile and if any melee attacks are used, the lightning will SHELL SHOCK THEM

and wait do you have the idea that MY sheild are circular????????????????/andsmoooth???????

no they look liek this http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1420/5179706809_bdcdcd9c31_z.jpg

Archived