Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why you're the boss.

But don't you know? Every cosplay is tedious. That's why it's such an expensive, time consuming hobby 8]

I remember seeing a Kassem G video where this girl dressed as Slave Leia explained how she had to custom-make her top and it sounded like a chore.

Actually, he was Robotnik at the time. Which makes things even weirder actually, since he didn't get all silly until he was renamed Eggman iirc.

Psh

Pay him.

Or better yet, take Jaz and then do an FMA Harlem Shake with turtles.

In what way?

omg my god NO

You should and you will.

With Jaz.

Friends are important, that's a lesson Reborn taug-

wait no it didn't, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Kenichi, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Gurren Lagann taught me that.

Oh, you meant his name.

Eggman doesn't sound weirder to you?

We are NEIGHbores 

BOSS, HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE? THE HELL THAT YOU'VE BROUGHT UPON US ALL? WE ARE ALL DOOMED BECAUSE OF YOU

BECAUSE YOU HAD TO POST THAT HERE FOR JACOB TO SEE

YOU MONSTER

But seriously, what the f*ck? Either somebody thought, "Hey, this  mangais over and not many people are going to to see it soooo..." or "You know what? I'm dumb."

@Jaz: Just joking around with you, don't get upset...especially with me ^^;

But yeah, I think the person updating that...HIDEOUS manga and put it on Reborn's should be shot in the leg...brought here and punished by the awesome strength of the Vongola!! Or just hire someone like Alucard....and how will it all turn out to??

[spoiler=Your answer is this!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51DjxGrnZzE[/spoiler]

Basically like Tsuna's...except it basically looks like the released version of the ring...but with two chains with two other rings attached.

Meaning, Vongola Ring on middle, one ring on your index, and the third on your pinky. ^^

And before anyone else says anything, Fuse helped with appearances, so he helped me figure out your new appearances =3

Basically like Tsuna's...except it basically looks like the released version of the ring...but with two chains with two other rings attached.

Meaning, Vongola Ring on middle, one ring on your index, and the third on your pinky. ^^

And before anyone else says anything, Fuse helped with appearances, so he helped me figure out your new appearances =3

what do the index/pinky rings look like? anything special about them?

>looks at my appaerance in the fic

wow why am i the ugliest fucking one of the group

i mean i know im disgusting in real but come on know

even aggro is attractive and just look at his personality

disgusting

what do the index/pinky rings look like? anything special about them?

>looks at my appaerance in the fic

wow why am i the ugliest fucking one of the group

I was gonna say, "The fuck you talking about? How much worse can it get than emo looking douche with a stupid tattoo (all tattoos are stupid really) and rapist's trenchcoat?" But then I saw your pic was the guy from Heroman or whatever that crap was called and know I still have it worse.

i mean i know im disgusting in real but come on know

You'll always be beautiful to me.

even aggro is attractive and just look at his personality

disgusting

Wow, major burn and with that comes major probps.

Eh, am I Rin or his brother?

Rin. It says right under the pic.

Archived