[Finished]Total Drama World Tour! (YCM Edition)!! WE HAVE BEGUN!

Βyakuya

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally, I got my final vote. And this time, the one leaving..is....

[b]Blazing Inferno (Pyro)[/b]

According from everyone else's views, your cards weren't that interesting, and the stories weren't that...well, yeah. I'm sorry Inferno, but,

[b]*pushes Pyro out of the plane*[/b]

Well, only a few contestants left! For this round, I am first holding a comeback round! This involves 3 people to join the competition. 1 person who was eliminated from this contest will return by vote, and 2 other members outside can be added in to keep in the competition. When all are counted, the next round will begin.

Depends on how you look at it Paradise. Anyways, I can;t keep up much with YCM because of my computer having several viruses and my grades having a problem, so I'l be here less often. I'll try my best to keep this going on and I'll struggle to work, so please, be patient. For more info, please see my status.

Instead of having extra contestants join and basically starting over. I think you should have that comeback round where eliminated contestants who were active could have the chance to come back in. Of course if I were you I would just cancel the contest. It's obvious that there aren't enough dedicated members for it to work. Not to mention you haven't started a new round in a long time.

Archived