[Finished]Total Drama World Tour! (YCM Edition)!! WE HAVE BEGUN!

Βyakuya

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, I'm ready! For the two who got into this thread for no particular reason, I'm reporting both of you and I'm gonna push you out of the plane. :angry:

Ahem, now then. I have loked at all of your cards. I purposely made this challenge harder. I saw some of your cards improved over the course of the challenge.

However, these are the ones going into elimination:

[b]newfie shark
Blazing Inferno (Pyro)
♥ღZNETSDCCღ♥ [/b]

The rest of you are safe. I will accept votes on who will go home. [b]And please state why they should go home, making a brief statement or two on why their set of cards was not the best. [/b]

Okay, we have reached our next destination! [b]Prepare for Round 4![/b]

Welcome to Paris, France! [i]Bienvenue![/i]

As of this challenge, you're on world's most artisitc view of art, possibly. Anyways, in this challenge, you are gonna make your own views of art, as well as possibly a view of culture.

-This challenge is different.[b] You get to make 1 card this time. [/b] However, this is no odrinary 1 card. [b]It must be GFX'ed. [/b] If there is no special effect on it, my view on it shall be deducted. [b]You may ask someone to do this for you, such as holos, templates, borders, and renders, but you must give credit to whom you got effects from. [/b] Also, the card [b]must be a LV 10, Warrior tpye monster, LIGHT attribute, and must have an ATK that is 3000 or higher.[/b] The effect is anything you want, but will be strictly rated and judged, so please be creative.

-[b]After all entries are in, we will have a fashion contest, to see wish card is better, only everyone gets to see who voted for the best, and the one who is going home. [/b]

So GO!

...... ARRRRRRGGGGGH!!!! I can't GFX for crap :'( I'll figure something out though...

Well here's my pathetic attempt at a holo >.>

[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/706/276354i.jpg[/img]
Lore:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 2 LIGHT monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you may discard 5 cards from your hand to destroy all other monsters on the field. If you do, skip your Battle Phase. This card gains Angel Counters equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect. (max.3) Once per turn, after this card has attacked, you may remove 3 Angel Counters from this card to have it attack again. If you do, this card loses 500 ATK.

At least I did something <.<

yes i would also like to know

does gfxing meen making it your own image inside the card or etiding the card image itself?

if so heres my card (it took a while to make)

[img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3592/gfxt.png[/img]

lore:
This card is also treated as an Aqua-Type monster when there are 2 Sea Serpaet-Type monsters in defense mode. This card can attack your opponents life points directly when your opponent has 5 Pyro-Type monsters on his/her side of the field. This card cannot be destroyed by a monsters effect when you Tribute 1 Warrior-Type monster in attack position and 1 Aqua-Type monster in defense position.

Archived