[Finished]Total Drama World Tour! (YCM Edition)!! WE HAVE BEGUN!

Βyakuya

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='ninjarainbowcloud6!' timestamp='1291926634' post='4840134']
Maybe you should change the title so people know that they can join
[/quote]

No way it could be done. Think. I put a lot of effort into a themed contest, and yet if I do, it wouldn'tbe the same and the people here won't notice it. >_>

Finally! We got all the contestants! I will edit the front page. The challenge will come shortly here or tomorrow, it depends because of time.

[quote name='Рride' timestamp='1284816030' post='4636615']
[b]Welcome to Total...Drama...World Tour![/b]

Based on the hit series, Total Drama on Cartoon Network, this contest commemorates it! This is a multi-themed contest, which, anyone can enter! In this themed contest, you will be traveling all around the world, doing challenges, and most of you will get eliminated one by one, until a grand prize winner comes and wins the Grand prize! 22 contestants will face-off in so many challenges, and making certain cards to judge in. This contest even has it's own Theme song!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ghmQElLB9k][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/23l3yw.png[/IMG][/url]

[size="4"][u][b]Process[/b][/u][/size]

22 contestants are needed for this ultimate contest. If you want to join, just ask, and we will enter you in! So anybody can join in! the rules are simple. Follow all the contest guides in each round, and if you finish in time, you move on!

Okay, after all contestants are entered, we will fly off in our Drama Plane, traveling off in different locations. When he board off to a location, you will be expecting a round to be started. D[b]epending on the place we land on, the card-making challenge will be themed there. For example, if we land in Egypt, you can expect a Rock type theme, or whatever. [/b]PM any entries to me. I will also make a bonus time limit in challenges. If you get them in in my time before it runs out, you get an advantage in the next destination. Any cards outside of the time limit shall be judged by me, as well as the ones that came before the limit. [b]I will judge by how you do it, and if you don't follow what the round's rules say, you have to do it again.[/b] Then , I declare the bottom two to be leaving. The people who have came in tiem, whom I declare, vote by PM to say who's leaving. [b]When all are accounted the one with the most votes on who's go home, I kick someone out, and they are to take the Drop of Shame. [/b]

[color="#FF0000"][b]NOTE: In different rounds, there are different kinds of rules. Such as GFXing, Card type, card ability, name, theme, etc. Join if you can handle that.
[/b][/color]
[spoiler=Contestants]
1- Spoon
2- The Composer
3- Phantom M.C
4- Future Paradise
5th place- [s][b]Blazing Inferno (Pyro)[/b][/s] (eliminated in 5th challenge-Newfoundland)
6th place- [s][b]BlueDragonOmega[/b][/s] (lost in 5th challenge-Newfoundland)
7th place- [s][b]newfie shark[/b][/s] (lost in 4th challenge-Amazon)
8th place [s][b]sirobbert[/b][/s] (lost in 5th challenge-Newfoundland)
9th place- [s][b]Sazuraki Daisuke[/b][/s] (lost in 5th challenge-Newfoundland)
10th place- [s][b]Loveinznetsdcc[/b][/s] (eliminated in 3rd challenge-Amazon)
11th place- [s][b]Rowling[/b][/s] (lost in 2nd challenge-Japan)
12th place- [s][b]Pundzo[/b][/s] (lost in 2nd challenge-Japan)
13th place- [s][b]ultima master[/b][/s] (lost in 2nd challenge-Japan)
14th Place- [s][b]Smesh[/b][/s] (lost in 2nd challenge-Japan)
15th Place- [s][b]Peelster1[/b][/s] (eliminated in 2nd challenge-Japan)
16th Place- [s][b]Deustodo[/b][/s] (lost in first challenge-Egypt)
17th Place- [s][b]Lieutenant Renji[/b][/s] (lost in first challenge-Egypt)
18th Place- [s][b]TheDarkAce[/b][/s] (quit in first challenge-Egypt)
19th place- [s][b]Yoshi Member[/b][/s] (lost in 1rst challenge-Egypt)
20th Place- [s][b]Cosmic[/b][/s] (lost in first challenge-Egypt)
21rst Place- [s][b]Killer Skull[/b][/s] (quit in first challenge-Egypt)
22nd place- [s][b]thenewfiesbro[/b][/s] (quit in 1rst Challenge-Egypt)
*ADDITIONAL CONTESTANTS*
23- ninjarainbowcloud6!
24- dexal
25-Xguy
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rounds and Destinations]
[spoiler=Location #1=Egypt]
-Make a [b]Rock type monster[/b]. Since the pyramids seem a little ominous, you might need to add an [b]effect that can dispell trap cards. [/b] You will also need it to have a [b]DEF 2000 or higher[/b] to get through any desert scarabs, snakes, or Nile Crocs.

-When your rock guide has taken you through, you will need to create a [b]Quick-Play spell [/b]that can [b]negate the effects of effect monsters.[/b]

[b]-The first 10 to get their cards in, that are good depending on my likeness, you get an advantage in the next destination. [/b]

[b]-If you do not follow all expectations, you need to fix up what you did on the challenge.

-The last 5 or the worsest, are set for elimination

-If you don't participate, you're kicked out automatically. [/b]Entries will come until October 25th, 2010
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Location #2=Japan]
-As of this challenge, Part 1 of the challenge is a classic Samurai sword fight! Because the challenge requires a sword fight, you must assume [b]an equip spell that destroys monsters automatically when the attacked monster is in defense position, and relates to armory. And, try to make it unique as well. [/b]

-Part Two is a Japanese Movie/Anime contest! For this part of the challenge, you must [b]create a Machine, Beast, or Fiend type monster, and it must be a Toon.[/b] the toon monster must meet most Toon monster requirements. [b]Try to make it unique and the best as possible. [/b] For [b]those who have advantages, you don't need to make the japanese monster a Toon semi-type![/b]

-Those who have a penalty, or those who did not post cards in the last contest, must create an additional card. [b]They must make an anime character of any sort, and must be at least have 0-1500 ATK, and must also be a LIGHT attribute monster. [/b]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Location #3: Amazon Rain Forest, Peru]
Welcome to the Amazon Rain forest, the forest of where animals are at peace, and humans are at work chopping up their trees. Anyways, for this challenge, there are some several things to do:

-For this challenge, you need to hike down an ancient Inca trail, but watch out for any bugs, animals, etc. Thus, you need to c[b]reate a Plant, Beast, or Beast Warrior Monster that has an effect that deals with deck destruction in simpler terms, it has to have an effect that destroys monsters on your opponent's or your deck. [/b]

-The next part after you make it through, is to find Machu Pichu. [b]Make a Field Spell that dispells the effects of trap cards.[/b]

-Finally, after you find Macchu Pichu, find a treasure, by making [b]a trap or spell card that flips face-down cards up. [/b]

There are no challenge advantages,[b] but the people who did get advantages, will get 100 points if they get their cards in first.[/b]

[b]The last one who enters their card is bound for elimination. [/b]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Challenge Notifications]
[spoiler=Egypt]
Hey, I'm gonna let everyone off the lose. There's no elimination this challenge! Because of numerous quitting and non-participation!

Until then, this, is a reward challenge. The following members get an advantage in the second destination:

[b]Spoon[/b]
[b]Future Paradise[/b]
[b]TheComposer[/b]
[b]Phantom M.C[/b]
[b]Peelster1[/b]
[b]Sakurarzaki Daisuke[/b]
[b]BlueDragonOmega[/b]

The rest of you, I expect better cards to be made, and follow the directions, carefully. sirAragorn, you will be criticized for not following directions, You will have a penalty in the next challenge.

I am eliminating most of the un-involved contestants, but I am keeping some of you in for a second chance. If you are absent next challenge, you're gone.

Till then, good luck next round!
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Also we are requesting donations. Anyone who wants to donate can donate as many points possible into the pot for the winner. Anyone who does donate, will get a small gift. For a 100-300 point donation, you get a rep. For 301+, 2 reps. you can donate once so do not abuse the rep thing. As a start, I'll add 500 of my points as a starter.

[color="#00FF00"][size="5"][b][u]JACKPOT:[/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][size="4"][b]3100[/b][/size][/color]

We are expecting numerous amounts of the best cardmakers to join. So come on in and play! It's free to play!
[/quote]

Sorry for that error. Anyways, now that our new contestants have moved in, it's time to land into another challenge!

*plane lands*

[b]Welcome to Area 51/ Unown location in Nevada[/b]

Well, this is a top secret government place used for our challenge. Luckily, we managed through easily. So, for htis challenge, requires a lot of extraterrestrial activity. The person who does not make it will be stuck all alone here.

-So, enough of that talk, here is your first challenge. [b]Your first challenge is to create a spell or trap card that has to do with monster card zones and/or spell/ trap card zones[/b]. There are numerous traps all around, and you have to get around with them. [b]Effects must be balanced the best as you can. [/b]

-Your second challenge is some alien hunting. Find (in this case, create) [b]a LV 6 or higher Reptile type monster, who must have an effect that deals with Card Counters. [/b] Make sure to handle that well!

-Finally, to make things at the ned, when you finish, using your captured alien thingy, [b]create a Fusion monster using the Reptile type monster you made as a fusion material monster. The fusion monster must not have an ATK more than 2000, and it must have a DEF lno lower than 1000. [/b]

Npw it gets harder.....

Huh, didn't even notice the next round started :lol:

Here we go:

[center][spoiler=Calm Zone][img]http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/2617/234848lw.jpg[/img]
[i]Neither player can activate, Summon or Set cards in this card's column. Other cards in that column have their effects negated and cannot declare an attack. When this card is destroyed and send to the Graveyard, you can select 1 Card Zone. That card Zone cannot be used until your opponent's 3rd End Phase. If there is a card in that Zone when this effect is activated, destroy it.[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cosmic Horror Gra'tac][img]http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/773/234848u.jpg[/img]
[i]This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a monster with an A-Counter on it. When this card battles a monster with an A-Counter on it, take control of that monster after damage calculation. That monster cannot declare an attack during this turn. If your opponent controls 3 or more monsters with A-Counters on them, during either player's Main Phase, you can Tribute this card and destroy all face-up monsters you control to take control of all monsters with A-Counters on them your opponent controls. Those monsters are destroyed during your next End Phase.[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Great Cosmic Horror Ctul'hu][img]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5500/234848f.jpg[/img]
[i]"Cosmic Horror Gra'tac" + "Cosmic Horror Gangi'el"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except from the Extra Deck by removing the above Fusion Material monsters you control from play (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Summoned, place 2 A-Counters on all face-up monsters your opponent controls. This card gains 800 ATK for each A-Counter on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 A-Counter from a monster your opponent controls and inflict 800 damage to them. If a monster with an A-Counter on it is destroyed by battle and send to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster with a Level equal or lower than the number of A-Counters on that card x 2 from your Deck.[/i][/spoiler][/center]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Рride' timestamp='1292545711' post='4858086']
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counter"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counter[/url]
[/quote]
you might want new requiremnts, the second you posted area 51 this thing died.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived