Naruto: Behind the Mask [PG-16] [Chapter 46 added]

El Make

Suppose I should comment?

>>

<<

Those weren't chapters.....WTF....they're short...=_=;;

Also...

[narutardmode]

I find it hard to believe a genin would be sent alone if there was a risk enemy shinobi would try and take it.

That, my good sir, is at LEAST a b-rank mission, as Kakashi stated in episode 7, season 1 >:T

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@El - It's not about the unimportance, it's about the fact he had the risk of being attacked by enemy shinobi. WHICH IS A B-RANK MISSION >:T AT LEAST >:T AS KAKASHI CLEARLY SAID >:T

Also, no...mines are longer >>;;

And that's sayin something.

EDIT:

“Weak, you say? I just immobilized you with one of my weakest jutsu. That’s not weak…”

Most lulzy line in history.

Also, the reason why Tenkai acted like such a dick is cause he's always been a dick (at least in my eyes) now he's just an EVIL dick.

BTW...so......he beats two guards EASILY............EASILY......and yet gets the f*** beat out of him by one guy, who Saki beat the f*** out of....

Man, Tenkai's weak >>;;

Alright, I'll clear things up in one go!

Fusion, think of what the Rock Village has sone to him. They killed a Kazekage, beat the sh!t out of him, and kidnapped the girl he LOVES. >:T

Dra-man, see above reasoning. Burt yeah, it WAS a dick move.

DL.... where do I begin....

1. The mission's chance for getting attacked by enemy nins was small. They just happened to be there.
2. Raikegan allows instant escape, so they can trust him with such stuff
3. Most of my chapters make yours look small.... I just slipped a little in length a few times, and even then they're around the same length as some of yours are
4. That line was put there as a joke for someone to find, and you did! XD
5. How was he a dick in your eyes? D:
6. I knew I would have to explain this... Okay, so first off, the Daven situation: Daven is like Kage level, and Tenkai wore him out some, so when he faced Saki's squad he was already injured and reduced chakra. Plus, both Saki and Tenkai (for teh plot!) get strength enhancments when they think the other is in danger. Now, for the gaurds: Tenkai was pissed, and as Naoto said, he goes beyond Jonin level on something involving a person close to him (in this case, Saki).

[quote name='El Make' timestamp='1285871993' post='4668897']
Alright, I'll clear things up in one go!

Fusion, think of what the Rock Village has sone to him. They killed a Kazekage, beat the sh!t out of him, and kidnapped the girl he LOVES. >:T

Dra-man, see above reasoning. Burt yeah, it WAS a dick move.

DL.... where do I begin....

1. The mission's chance for getting attacked by enemy nins was small. They just happened to be there.

[b]Two random highly-skilled ninja, strolling by the forest, ooh, what do they see?
A kid! So let's stalk the kid, and learn of what he holds!
Ooh, he has a bright thing, let's steal him, and be dicks about it, then hope the shiny thing sells well![/b]

2. Raikegan allows instant escape, so they can trust him with such stuff

[b]Ooh, I have an awesome teleportation jutsu, but I'll just stroll through the forest of highly-skilled ninjas with too much time on their hands.[/b]

3. Most of my chapters make yours look small.... I just slipped a little in length a few times, and even then they're around the same length as some of yours are

[b]I doubt yours are two pages, but even so, they're the same length, about[/b]

4. That line was put there as a joke for someone to find, and you did! XD

[b]Let's add a joke to the story, that makes Tenkai sound like little kid~[/b]

5. How was he a dick in your eyes? D:
[b]
IDK, I could just picture him going off on a raeg without too much wow factor, which is actually good.[/b]

6. I knew I would have to explain this... Okay, so first off, the Daven situation: Daven is like Kage level, and Tenkai wore him out some, so when he faced Saki's squad he was already injured and reduced chakra.

[b]And yet he still kicked their asses to high heaven before the lone girl beat the crap out of him[/b]

Plus, both Saki and Tenkai (for teh plot!) get strength enhancments when they think the other is in danger.

[b]Everyone loves cliche plot devices[/b]

Now, for the gaurds: Tenkai was pissed, and as Naoto said, he goes beyond Jonin level on something involving a person close to him (in this case, Saki).

[b]Refer to above comment~[/b]
[/quote]

Why did I know you would be a dick in your response. >____________>

1. Who said highly skilled? LRN2RD. And your over thinking this too much.
2. Your comment... made no sense.... =.=
3. Only 7 and 8 were a little less than two pages, the rest are all longer than 3 1/2
4. Now you're just acting like a dick
5. wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?
6. Ami...... Pwned.
6v2. Yes, don't we all? (sooooooo called that one)
6v3. Oh, like Daisuke wouldn't get stronger when Sayuki's life was on the line. >________________________________>

DL using it would wore him out and if he stoped and be attacked he would be deffensles.3 Jounin from Rock can't find a special kunai and Naruto does it in 3 minutes while looking for a corps(YES IT"S FILLER)

Ununportant ninjas no matter what rank fail at logic at any possible situation.They would stop and put a tree on fire for not giving them directions.

[quote name='El Make' timestamp='1285873960' post='4668984']
Why did I know you would be a dick in your response. >____________>

1. Who said highly skilled? LRN2RD. And your over thinking this too much.

[b]So Tenkai was having trouble with non highly skilled ninja.........and now suddenly he can go beyond jonin....okay yeah....I can live with that.[/b]

2. Your comment... made no sense.... =.=

[b]Tenkai strolling through the forest instead of teleporting to his destination makes no sense either[/b]

3. Only 7 and 8 were a little less than two pages, the rest are all longer than 3 1/2
[b]
cool~ So half the chapters you posted in the past week[/b]

4. Now you're just acting like a dick

[b]critic, there is a difference[/b]

5. wuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

[b]it's belieavable to me he could be a dick[/b]
6. Ami...... Pwned.

[b]Ami who?[/b]

6v2. Yes, don't we all? (sooooooo called that one)

[b]Not really[/b]
6v3. Oh, like Daisuke wouldn't get stronger when Sayuki's life was on the line. >________________________________>

[b]He'd try harder, but there would be no magical power-ups incoming, I'm afraid[/b]
[/quote]

1. He was a Genin at the time
2. Raikegan = a good amount of chakra drain, plus it doesn't allow him to go from village to village! >:T
3. THAT is a dick comment
4. About as much different as.... a forget it
6. My point was, if Ami (12) could beat up Daisuke, why couldn't Saki beat up Daven?
6v3. I'm afraid you're lying. :3

[quote name='El Make' timestamp='1285876337' post='4669110']
1. He was a Genin at the time

[b]So he should have ben with 2 other people and a Jonin, at least. Ya know aside from how genin usually are sent to like babysit and pick up trash, they usually are in a team.[/b]

2. Raikegan = a good amount of chakra drain, plus it doesn't allow him to go from village to village! >:T

[b]So how could he fight and all after using it with the Rock thugs?[/b]

3. THAT is a dick comment

[b]Not really, I was just stating the fact[/b]

4. About as much different as.... a forget it

6. My point was, if Ami (12) could beat up Daisuke, why couldn't Saki beat up Daven?
[b]
Cause Ami was powered by Dai's chakra and Nine tails chakra.[/b]

6v3. I'm afraid you're lying. :3

[b]I'm afraid I'm not[/b]
[/quote]

No, I'm saying Tenkai broke the rules of THEIR world.

Not following Real world rules is one thing, but not following THEIR (the story's) world is just instability of the story's part.

DON'T TELL AN OTAKU THAT HE NEEDS TO LRN2ANIME >O

Archived