• Created
  • Last Reply
I don't hate Tenkai, the others are just cooler >.>

And he's just a curse mark rip-off

And I know it is.

Which is why my second option is HebixSaki

Or maybe FusionxSaki, dun know yet.

ADD MORE FEMALES D:

And hooray for Kayaku~ (altho his name is...weird.)

The name Kato sucks.

Also

[spoiler=Making fun of]
“Sorry!” A teen with dark brown hair that was rustled up yelled. He wore a Leaf headband, but instead of a ninja suit he had a dark green shirt and black pants. He had just bumped into a lady walking on the street, but continued on his way.

[b]Isn't he polite?[/b]

Saki was walking down that street and looked up to see the guy running her way.

[b]Look out, he's gonna bump you[/b]

He’s pretty cute… She thought to herself as he neared.

[b]As he was running by at full-speed, and she hardly got a good look at him[/b]

Trying to gain his attention, she “tripped” and fell. He raced by, but skidded to a halt and reached down to pick her up.

[b]Unlike with the random lady HE PUSHED DOWN[/b]

Saki grabbed his hand and pulled herself up, dusting off the dirt coating her black clothes.

“Thanks,” She said kindly, “What’s your name?” She grabbed her arm lightly, as if to look hurt.

“Kato,” He said nervously. This type of situation had never occurred to him before, a girl seemingly showing interest in him, “Well, I got to go! Have some ninja to find and lend assistance!” Kato raced off, leaving Saki staring blankly at nothing.

[b]Sounds like hopeful desperation on his part. A "what's your name" doesn't mean "I love you"[/b]

“Hope we meet again…”

……………………………………………………

“Hey Saki!” Saki turned around to see Kayaku waving at her. She stopped and waited for him to catch up, “So, did help arrive yet?”

“Help?”

“Guess that’s a no… Man, the Hokage said he’d send help quickly!”

“Wait, what?”

“Oh, sorry. I fought with are little friend and decided we could use some help, so two Jonin were sent out to help you guys.

[b]And he lost to are little friend[/b]

Each one should be assigned to one of you…” Saki remembered the brown haired teen that had run by her a few hours ago, and her heart jumped a little.

“Do you know which were assigned?”

“Well, I think my old friend Kato was told to help you, but I’m not sure…” Saki quickly said bye to Kayaku and left, looking for Kato.

[b]Pretty nice Hokage move, without even givin physical description and expecting Kato to know the person at sight[/b]

……………………………………………………………

“Kato!” Saki yelled, the familiar head of brown hair appearing in the crowd. The Jonin turned around and saw her, but went back to walking away.

[b]No, don't walk away from your only hope at a girlfriend[/b]

Saki chased after him and grabbed his shirt, gaining his attention.

[b]if that doesn't work, try a kick to the groin[/b]

“Listen! I don’t have time for this, I’m on a mission!” He pulled away, but Saki grabbed him again.

“Dude, I’m the ninja you’re looking for!” Kato laughed a bit and pulled away, looking at Saki.

“Please, the ninja I’ve been assigned to is a proven Chunin! This ninja is a master of ground jutsu and quite adept at water! I heard he escaped the Rock Village himself recently! Now please, go back to whatever tourist trap you are staying at!” Kato turned and ran, but Saki materialized in front of him, placing a kunai to his throat.

[b]Wow, that description is sure to be easily recognizable at sight. Nice job Uchiha Hokage[/b]

“I am a proven Chunin. I did escape the Rock. And I’m a girl!” Kato gulped and stepped back, trying to figure this situation out.

[b]Uh let's see, how many more proven chuunin escaped the rock around here? Anyone? No one...? Darn...[/b]

“Alright, then I guess we’re partners…?” Saki put the kunai away and smiled, making Kato feel awkward. Even though he doubted her, she still seemed to like him. They talked about what to do with this mission, and decided that since Kayaku had fought with Genza that he’d leave. Kato offered to search the outskirts near the gate while Saki took the outskirts near the faces, and she agreed.

[b]Sense of a team that sticks together is overwhelming[/b]

……………………………………………

“Alright, I know you’re right there… Come out, Genza,” Saki called out. From behind a tree Genza materialized, holding a katana. He white hair had dark red blotched in it, where he had rubbed his wrists in his hair.

[b]And he red pants had blue stripes[/b]

On his wounds were rough bandages that stopped the bleeding.

[b]No, no, I'm sure the bandages weren't there to stop the bleeding[/b]

“I remember you… That girl that teamed up with that other kid… I finally get to end your life…”

[b]Ain't this guy nice?[/b]

Genza rushed forward and swung at Saki, but a pillar of earth blocked the attack. Saki’s fist became coated in water, and when she punched Genza in the stomach it exploded against him. The force sent him skidding backwards, but he recovered and made a handsign.

Swinging his katana in an arc, Genza sent a blast of air towards Saki. The Chunin raised a wall of earth to stop it, but the attack blasted through and into her.

[b]The air went into her[/b]

As she was thrown back, a falcon made of earth and mud crashed into Genza to distract him. Saki pulled out a handful of shuriken and launched them at her opponent, who deflected them.

“Silly girl, you can’t stop me…”

[b]"I'm a villain whose purpose has not been revealed. I AM PROTECTED BY PLOT"[/b]

“Fine, if you’re really so intent on thinking you won, how about I show you something that will crush your hope!?” Saki stepped back and made a handsign. A shockwave was sent out from her, and Genza squinted as a bright light began to emanate from Saki. Suddenly, a fist of rock punched Genza in the shoulder, and another grabbed his head to slam into a tree, “Still have hope?”

[b]More like, "still have a head?"[/b]

…………………………………………………

“That chakra power coming from there…” Kato said wearily, staring at the Great Hokage Faces, “I guess Saki found him, I should help!” With that, Kato ran off towards the battle.

…………………………………………………

That black dot… It wasn’t the Hokage, I looked and found he was a blue dot. But that black one! What could it have been! The only times I’ve ever seen a black one is when there’s a great evil present… I should tell Naoto of this when I get back… Kayaku placed his hands together and pictured a map of the Leaf in his mind. There was no sign of Genza, but before he ended the jutsu he noticed a disturbance along the edge of the map. He selected that area, and noticed Genza was surrounded by a bunch of white dots in constant motion.

Kayaku quickly ended the jutsu and looked at the direction the power was coming from. He didn’t have time to alert the others, so he just ran.

…………………………………………………

“You feel that too?” Hebi glanced over at his Jonin partner, who nodded, “Well, let’s go check it out…”

…………………………………………………

“That power…” The Hokage whispered, standing up from his desk, “No, I can’t risk anything happening… No matter who it might be that controls it, I can’t risk getting to close…”

[b]No, no, getting 'to close' is good[/b]

…………………………………………………

Genza wiped the blood from his chin as Saki stopped her attacks. The light was gone now, and Genza had bruises and cuts all over him.

“You can’t win Genza…”

“Damn, that was pretty strong… But I think I’ll just run away again!” He formed a handsign, but to his dismay nothing happened. He noticed Saki grinning, and he looked around to see a transparent, blue barrier around them.

“It stops you from leaving, Genza,” Hebi said, appearing next to Saki. Before he could react, a long blade made of crystals was put to his neck. Kato landed next to Saki, who inched closer to him.

“It’s over…” Kayaku said from behind him.

[b]"No way, I can still run away again!"[/b]

[/spoiler]

Archived