lock

Well here's mine.

[spoiler=spell]

276075y.jpg

The equipped monster can attack up to 3 times during your Battle Phase. The equipped monster cannot attack directly. If the equipped monster has more than 2000 ATK, no other monsters you control can attack.

[spoiler=trap]

276075d.jpg

Destroy all cards equipped to your opponent's monsters, then inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent for each of your cards destroyed and take 500 points of damage for each of your opponent's cards destroyed by this effect.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Newfie Kuriboh Shark, November 2, 2010 - nolomger needed
Hidden by Newfie Kuriboh Shark, November 2, 2010 - nolomger needed

metagrss386

spell

name: 1/3

pic: 3/5

OCG: 2/5

does it fit: 4/7

creativity: 6/10

total: 16/30

trap

name: 3/3

pic: 4/5

OCG: 2/5

does it fit: 5/7

creativity: 8/10

total: 22/30

overall:38

HILA NUERFA

spell

name: 2/3

pic: 5/5

OCG: 3/5

does it fit: 3/7

creativity: 9/10

trap

name: 3/3

pic: 2/5

OCG: 1/5

does it fit: 7/7

creativity: 9/10

overall:44

team total:82

Finally made my cards. Now I'm just waiting on my partner. :/

[spoiler=Equip Card]

298805.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Once per turn you can add 1 Throttle Counter to this card for each Machine-Type Monster on your side of the field (max. 4). The equipped card gains an extra attack for every 2 Throttle Counters on this card.

[spoiler=Trap Card]

200u1yc.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can only be activated when your opponent takes control of a Machine-Type monster you control that is equipped with "Afterburn". Destroy that monster and inflict damage equal to half of its ATK to your opponents Life Points.

Guest dtwrules

185013e.jpg

Lore: If a monster under your control equiped with "Armor Transport" is taken control of by the opponet destroy the equiped card and put "Armor Transport" back in your hand. Deal direct damage to your opponets LP equal to the monster attack x3.

Here are my cards ^^ :lol: YEAH !!!

[spoiler=SPELL CARD]

futurehoverairbike.jpg

Lore:

When this card is activate,you can equip it to a Warrior-type Monster on your field. That equipped Monster's DEF and ATK will be increase by 300 points for each Spell Card on both you and your opponent's field. You can discard 3 cards from the top of your Deck and paying 800 LP so that the equipped Monster can attack 3 times in a turn. When this card is remove from the field, the equipped Monster will be remove from play immediately.

[spoiler=TRAP CARD]

cardhyperdestruction.jpg

Lore:

When this card is activate, you can discard 3 cards from the top of your Deck to destroy 1 card on your or your opponent's field.

Hope they can win the contest ^^

Archived